Devs make a profit! Haunt x3 lets calculate how much

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by WE_Commando_Huhub_FU, Sep 12, 2013.

1. I have used 0 xtals, been playing for a little over a year spent about $10-15 dollars so far.

2. Um i spent $36, i bought xstals and a few seals

3. Interesting post Hub, as always. 
    No xtals from me, I'm a cheap skate. 

4. Dafudge u doing awake at 2:13 ruggy

5. I spent 4.99 burnt 4

6. About 17 xtals $20.99

7. So far
    75xtals
    $184.96

8. I used 14 as well I think

9. You can actually spend real money on this game

Sounds crazy to me hahaha

10. Maybe we should all stop buying from the marketplace,lets see how long our game lasts then,people need to earn a wage and i love the way this game has expanded recently

11. I've only spent $30 dollars so far

12. @moose: the devs profits do in fact pay for better servers and programming and all sorts of things to improve the game. What they continually fail to see is that the core group of players can't afford to spend the exorbitant amounts of money in this game to play at the level that is fast becoming a requirement within the community. We aren't all Redstar or Cella. We simply cannot drop that kind of $$.

EE wars have made it almost a requirement to purchase and use crystals, T6 builds have done the same, and now this new eb that we need a special item hit. $6 for 1 of these new seals?!? Yes yes I know. They drop from ebs as well.... Just like equipment such as the bow or sword drops from ebs right *wink wink*. Anyone still searching for those items knows what I'm talking about.

Bottom line is this is yet another blatant attempt at raising their bottom line without considering the majority of their customer base capability to spend the money necessary to compete in this game. Why not simply release haunts at x3 payout permanently? It would help everyone and still encourage crystal use. I know I would start buying from the oracle again. But then of course they would simply move the finish line once again and stack the race back in the "big spenders" favour.

Deny this all you want but I for one am more than tired of being driven hard by the devs without even the courtesy of a long lasting lube

13. You don't need xstals for T6...

14. @fruitycat: you do if you plan to bc some time within the next millennia

15. Better things to do then BC t6

16. So many negative comments to the developers of kaw. I struggle to understand why there are so many people against earning extra gold. This is my smallest alt, with out the promotions I would have never grow a spy at this pace. If your wish to progress in the game the become super active. Sleep tap. Set you alarm every 55mins. You will grow at a rapid pace. If you want to grow even faster then buy pro packs, they make you stronger. Buy xtals you can regenerate. If you do not wish to pay for things then don't. Quit moaning we all struggle now. Respect to A thinking App! Kaw has incorporated epic battles to allow people to grow faster. How is this a negative thing?

17. This is the first time I have ever used crystals sincen I started playing. It's actually worth using a crytal on this eb so far I have used about 20 and most likely will buy more crystals

18. Used 3/4 earlier bought 32 xtals £12.99 mainly for season 2 week 0 and 1