Devs make a profit! Haunt x3 lets calculate how much

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by WE_Commando_Huhub_FU, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Hi all it's been a long time since I made a thread.

Ok so as we have all seen there's a new haunt that is paying times 3 

I have a slight feeling that today will most definitely be the DEVS biggest EVER payday, so lets try n have a little fun!

Firstly post how many xtals you have used thus far

Eg - 14 ( I have used 14 lol)

Secondly post how much u have spent on xtals since the new EB came out!

When possible I will add a tally, depending how many pages this gets too I will update on either every 10th or 20th page the total amount of money spent and xtals used as proclaimed by all of you fellow kaw players!

This is just for fun but could be a good way too at least see a slight insight into the profitability of such a genorous dev offering 

14xtals
    $0

2. I only xtal in wars ;) xtalling on an eb is a no no fr me :)

3. 0 xstals 18$

4. I've been skimming .. I did buy 10 nobs though so 99c

5. OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!

6. developer profits keep the servers running. They also help pay programmers for fun new ideas 

7. Hence this is for fun moose, just gives the players a small insight (as only DEVS know the true margin of profit) into the DEVS earnings off of such a genuine change for ebs, I mean the top 50 on lb for this EB have finished it in 6 mins or less, that in my calculations is a poo load of mullah

8. 4 so far, I plan to use another 20 today though ;)

9. It would be cool of the CEO of ATA actually introduced himself so we could stop just saying "the devs"

10. So far it's $18.99
    18xtals

11. Im buying the $99 later this week, but i did come close to max xtal on this day. Made over 200bil all night

12. If you had to put a number on the xtals death?

13. 10 Xtals 0 spent (I'm cheap)

14. Plus everyone at death incarnate, we all xtal the hell out of it, were doing them in less than 20 mins

15. Get them too post if you can so that we can have a good figure 