Rancor Wars: Week 0 Wars 1 and 2 - RESULTS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by UnicornPoopCookie, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Re: Rancor Wars: Wk0 Results Page

The ZT vs Elysium graph is not close to accurate

2. Re: Rancor Wars: Wk0 Results Page

I've got ss every 5-6 minutes. How is it inaccurate?

3. Re: Rancor Wars: Wk0 Results Page

I agree with ch, they ZT graph is wrong, we played catch up most war as the oppostion doubled our plunder gain from the start ! also we finished by playing catch up again ! beating them on the very final war update

4. Re: Rancor Wars: Wk0 Results Page

If that's the plunder difference in a 1 hr war you can double if not triple those figured I'm a 2 hr war. Especially those with grater than say 40% plunder difference. Under that could be changed by proper tactic. Grater than that is a gross mismatch.

5. Re: Rancor Wars: Wk0 Results Page

Woo! Go Angels E! 

6. Re: Rancor Wars: Wk0 Results Page

Ah I see. Hang on. Updating...

7. Re: Rancor Wars: Wk0 Results Page

Really cool thread! Well done and a lot of effort! Would be cool to see the clans prestige ranking at time of war. Maybe in parentheses next to their name? Keep up the great work!!

8. Re: Rancor Wars: Wk0 Results Page

Okay...graph for ZT v Elysium updated. Does that look about right?

9. Re: Rancor Wars: Wk0 Results Page

Very good stuff unicorn! This is really great to see in this format :) thanks for taking the time and energy to do this. Maybe you could give devs your templates and have them provide it going forward since they have all the data readily available. Massive support for the work you've done here

10. Re: Rancor Wars: Wk0 Results Page

Thank you for this 

11. Re: Rancor Wars: Wk0 Results Page

Support! Great thread

12. Re: Rancor Wars: Wk0 Results Page

support for this post. ty op

13. Re: Rancor Wars: Wk0 Results Page

Awesome thread unicorn. Thanks for all the effort and work you put into the thread for us all.

14. Re: Rancor Wars: Wk0 Results Page

Sometimes I wonder if unicorn is secretly kaw_creative, using an alt to help us out.

15. Re: Rancor Wars: Wk0 Results Page

Love the thread! Thanks UPC, keep up the nice work. Both wars are in showcase, and both were crazy close!