Pre-season: War 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 10, 2013.

1. I still never got my EE back when i jumped can 8,get some k8nd of response please?

2. Question. Do clans that go to war with a bunch of guild hansels expect/want to face another clan with a bunch of puny no effort needed builds? Or do they war with guild hansels in order to take advantage of that fact that in some cases they can scout larger builds to ko without giving up any plunder when attacked? I think, no I KNOW, it's the latter. Its using a tactic that is allowed but in my eyes is essentially a manipulation of the system. And hey i dont blame anyone for doing it, it's fine, it worked all last season. guess what though? T6. Can't bring knives to a gun fight anymore.

3. Try emailing Reaper. Tell them which clan you warred at as well.

4. I missed this war due to work but I gotta say devs that was a crap matchup I'm number 3 rank in my clan and just looking at enemy roster there number 22 is larger then me and they have 9 ppl warring in top 22 with bfe greater then our clans. Plz could u give me some feed back on this war or how this match happened. MINAS MORGUL VS. PERKUTUT ARMY

5. I saw this again, no match is better than a mismatch...

I like to earn mith by paying $$ (crystals), but at some point it just isn't worth bad matches (either way, in favor or against). It is a waste of everyone's time.

6. I can't believe how screwed up this is now. Looks like BG should had matched RISK comparing rosters, CS, equip and bfa.

Oh well.

7. On dear dear dear....
    It's ummm our opponents squirming once again for the umm bad match up.

Yes as Spilatch has pointed out....
    Why oh why...
    Do our opponents bring knives to a gunfight.

It just seems so nice when we see this.
    We go "Tut! Tut! Tut!"
    Put on our protection and drop em dead from a distance.

8. KaW_Admin, we have had many of our sign ups result with no match when we keep changing our roster to get a war. From now on, please explain with more detail (too many small builds in so-so's clan, so-so's clan didn't have enough players to fight other clan's top 10, ect.), it is aggravating to keep changing our roster size and stats just to keep getting the same response of "bad hit ratio". Thanks in advance though!

9. I don't think the devs have ever played Kaw.

10. Mael, go look at everything I post. It isn't just for matches in our favor; for all matches. I speak for anyone out there.. In season 1 devs post why matches weren't found. If we had more no matches now with Dev reasoning as to what would make a match happen... Most whining should cease.

No match > bad match

11. There were a few outliers but there were undoubtedly a lot of great matches this round. At one point, there were 17 wars (34 clans) with only a 5 bil difference about halfway through the hour

12. Devs lunch breaks over please compensate our war or was that just for a favored clan of yours that u comped for a bad match

13. Please explain y we (the umbrella corp.) got matched with poc when there sub (poc inc) beat us twice and they had a no match... Waiting................................

14. One way you can tell devs aren't so keen on formulas/equations... look at who's on your battle list. :lol:

15. Devs do not understand their game. Thats why having so many mismatches.

16. Reimburse for mismatches or just put mith back in sw

17. THE LAG,THE LAG,Y AM I HAVING THE WORST LAG EVERY ? IS IT JUST ME,TELL ME THE WAY TO FIX IT ! WHATS THE PRO LEM? KAW GOING IN AND OUT,IT TAKES 2-3 MINS FOR nYTHING TO COME UP. PLEASE FIX IT OR TELL ME HOW TOO!

18. FIX THE LAGGGGGGGGGGGG. PLEASE !!

19. TUC boycotts our war today..which is cool..they didn't mith up or hit..but then run tvp afterwards and get mith they didn't earn or work for..what are the devs gonna do about that? Their are a lot of "boycotts" nowadays and clans running tvp to get free mith..these are facts and nothing people can say to justify it can't take those facts away

20. I like when clans don't fight back. Lol. We both got mith and I got estot's edge also. :lol: What's to complain about 