1v1 ESTOC BATTLES / WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_-, Apr 8, 2013.

1. good idea but i dont think its gonna happen

2. Devs are looking into pvp actions like this, and asked for this thread so they will consider if enough support.
    Bounty was rejected as is that may or may not change. As this is closer to what is currently available with no significant changes to gameplay it's easier to push for.

[​IMG]

3. Bump just because I want an alternative to ee wars and the extra option to earn mith and equip based on my actions so I have no one but me to blame if it goes wrong with all the bs going on surrounding wars at the mo

4. Support this would make more people wanna war and stop hitting eb

5. Bumping because devs messing season two up so badly this is a much simpler pvp and reward system that they can't mess it up and we could have some fun again.

6. Support. Great work.

7. I propose a battle list tweak of a payout of a single MITH for KOing an opponent on the battle list. With a free spell to make you unavailable on the battle list for 12 hours to keep folks from whining. Or alternatively a spell that puts you onto the battle list. A payout of a single MITH per KOed opponent. This will encourage a ton more battles for those wanting them.

8. Holy estocs batman, awesome proposal. Full support DK. This, even more than ee wars, would bring war back to this ap. Great idea. Hope devs read this and actually give it consideration. I can see it becoming much more popular than current system wars. Lets do this devs!!!

9. Support!

10. Hell to the yeah! Full all caps SUPPORT. Heck...I wouldn't have to stay a gh to war for mith with this in place!! Lol

11. Battle list could be very usable but the idea would need an opt in omet otherwise whether we like it or not people would cry off the game if their ebs get interrupted.
    Whatever ata introduce and hopefully similar to this.
    It has to be good for all kaw players and not push out even more players forcing something on them. Opting in makes that easy and still enables enough variety and control to stop alt farming for mith. Something devs would look down on I believe.

Thank you all who support

12. Support, love the extra times during the day!

13. Lmao no support with the end, those battle list rewards or whatever aren't rewarding enough... 100,000 actions for a piece of equip? Lmao this may just be me but i would prefer being an eb fairy over that garbage.

14. Support for ya Dark as always great ideas 