Full Hansel Plunder is BAD

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -RaDiAnZ-, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Just from taking a look at the op's profile, I'm guessing the bad plunder is from being too strong (build PLUS BFA) for the target (likely eb) leading to bad plunder. At that size, I'd try to find a big inactive hansel to farm, and use spies on eb. I do a little bit of that myself at times, pays very nice.

2. I hope devs fix this.it costs alot more to be a hansel and plunder is getting worse.B(

3. Alaskadrifter
    You may want to be more involved in Zaft OSW with UC, you being owner of Zaft Faith.
    I notice you hit alot of EBs compared to your clan mates? Not setting that good an example are we?

Anyhow. Like I said. I stand corrected. But from how I crystal daily to earn. I would say 90% of Kaw will grow at a pace so slow... T7 is up before they hit HF T2 bc. 

And they end up with a plunder far less desirable.

So either
    1. Devs increase plunder overall from EBs
    2. Devs tweak plunder for Warriors, Hansels and Hybrids (through Ally bonus)

Right now. I am sure it's faster to grow a warrior than a hybrid / hansel. Noting that hansels and most hybrids will need quite a number of pots to hit the new EBs. Which will than reduce the amount earned vs amount spent.

Have a great night/day all!
    Radz

4. Good point . Zafty owned, lol

5. I usually do post forums but I do agree with Alaska drifter I tend to out plunder a good portion of the attack builds on most ebs. And currently I don't require any pots to hit any of the ebs currently out.

6. GUYS, you need to see the final plunder. Hansel are the best for plunder, always at top. Like gh they take less plunder in first attach but in final plunder they are the kings

7. Op, you are completely wrong. So wrong in fact it makes me want to cry. Assassinate skimming from 100% and believe me when I say you will change your mind.

8. Ee level 5 will also increase plunder.
    A hansel doesnt make much from hits, more from assa

9. Hansels are for war and for good end plunder. Be patient.

10. For all disbelievers.
    Pls see my clan recent EB. Glacial squall.
    Notice top and me both 600 actions.
    See the payout.
    If this does not show it. Nothing does.

40b payout warrior
    29b payout hansel

Radz

11. Diehard. You are my stats 3 years ago. Play till HF than comment ya.
    Radz

12. Also, for those "huge" hansels (supposed to be sarcastic), What in the world is Skim Assassination?
    since when skimming Assassination improves plunder? You got me dumbfounded. 

Does skimming your spies for assassination make the EB boss laugh till he drops more loot for ya? I do not get this part.....

Radz

13. Hmm I had noticed a smaller benefit from the hf spy buildings but I haven't got enough on my hansels to see how bad it is. I know the eb fairy build on this account definitely pulls in some nice numbers in ally plunder that I don't see on the hansel/hybrid when adding hf buildings to them

14. Bump back to active

15. If you dont like it convert back! But hansels are the best

16. I think devs made it this way hansel is more of a war build to harass noobs rather than to eb with.

17. Counting in all your allies you are too strong for EBs same used to happen on pws

18. Skim assassinates work like skim attacks. Think of how the amount drops when you do steals. Better to skim steals if you have the time. Assassinates and scouts work the same way.

19. Unicorn.
    But I always crystal. And most new Ebs do not give you the luxury of skimming.

A day ago. My clan top warrior made 40b and I made 29b with almost same amt of actions.

Radz