Successful Spy Action KO in EE should maintain its Stealth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Silph, Aug 29, 2013.

1. I read something.

Killer you are an idiot. was that covered already?

sure let the spy be unknown. If your clan can't figure out a spy is on the loose, you deserve to lose.

2. I don't have much support, although I am a GH I somewhat support this.

3. I'm an attack build but I'm a sniper hiding in the bushes. Maybe I should be stealth too? Absolute bollocks 

4. Support, this makes stealth a funner aspect in estoc trials.

Developers, need to voice their opinion on this matter. Please moderators, flag this for proper feedback.

Very positive thread from the community.
    Thank you

5. I dont agree, since scout is too easy and hard to track.

6. No support, I like to get revenge on my attacker 

7. This is definitely a game changing mechanic that's for sake of fun!
    Support 110%

8. kinda kills strategy for a pointless add on besides that the amount of pots and mith used if a spy even hlbc doesn't fail an assassination the other team are probably not trying.

no support it's fine as it is

9. Chaos..

I wish people would stop bumping old threads..

10. Support. What does a spy do kaw? Makes sense.

11. I think that's a great idea. You never know who spies on you outside of the KO hit in EE wars so that'd be fun knowing you can sneak some final blows in. However it'd be useful to have your cc post.

12. Well I see why silph would want this, he wars In a clan that relies on superior strength vs tactics and planning..the advantage of better trackers and teamwork is the only way clans can defeat zaft in e war. Yes making tracking harder would hugely benefit clans that can win on LB brute force alone 

13. If Devs figure out a way to balance all the matchups I will support this, otherwise even u have the spy stealth u still lost the war with crap matchups. There are a lot to improve @Kaw_admin

14. I vote no support. I can see pros and cons both ways but I personally think it's better to know who koed, it's the downside to going for the KO on opponent and getting a 200mil bonus, u then risk everyone on other side knowing u are now up

15. Good idea. If u can't see who's doing sb/stl/assa in the first place, u shouldn't be able to see who ko's you. Support

16. So many issues that need real attention to fix ee ... This not being one of them no support .. Unless only for steal ko's .. Why should a scout or ass ko b hidden ?