HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Well the inside info is OG planned this OSW for weeks, the keep hitting old targets that don't got jack **** to do with this war.

Don't get me wrong, OG got some strong peeps, but lately they got all these sub clans with all these noobs especially in the sicnoc clans

Strong people both sides, but it is hat it is

2. But nice intro papabear, I like the newspaper clip look

3. Hey Tim can you give naked hug to Old lady's cuz even if they are ugly and old they should have one I'm so so so bella that mean beautyfull in Spanish 

4. Why can't we all be friends

5. Support to heart of gold, and co. great bunch of players, people and always a laugh and they sure know how to wrack peeps about 

6. How surprising, a regulator alt in -00- (red and cella's clan) accusing Momma and Poppa of cheating. Oh the irony.

Support to oG

7. @belle - why not try being " consultive" rather than being a treacherous mole. All this would have been sorted. However - if making and inflaming  gets u closer to the VK. Good for u , keep dreaming u treacherous tunnel gutted mole.

8. Zombie trooper - no surprises about -00- limpets , they hang on harder than a case of anal Klingons

9. Leave belle alone. She may be a potty mouth, but at least she can make a good sammich.

10. I heard this is all misdirection, and both are about to declare OSW on warrior cat clans.

11. So the regs new tactic is to try forum misdirection and have a -00- member slanderously accuse us Hoggies of cheating?

Sweetheart you might want to look a little closer to home before throwing those sort of pebbles in the pond.

12. You can't really blame a snag like belle for swearing at people... All she's got left in life is a temper and a KaW account.

13. And the milk. The milk taste so good.

Milkshake that is.

14. Are you saying belle's a ******?

I did not know that...

15. @KingRDC: our subs are some of the best in the game. I've never encountered a group of small players with a better work ethic and an eagerness to learn and war. They are far from noobs. Btw it's SICnISS now bud, and we don't raise any noobs.

16. Personaly; how, why, or whatever the reason the OSW started isn't anything I am too concerned with. I am just happy to be playing KaW the way it was ment to be plaied.

I was overly bored with ebs as well as the lack of incoming from the bl and this is a well needed refreshing part of the game. I have ment with my fair share of incoming and thus far, though eairly, have enjoyed this game a lot more than I have for a while.

Time to button down the hatches and war! Respect to all those playing this game like it should be plaied and Support to all my brothers and sisters in Foxes, oG, and all of our allies in this war!

-War, Treaty, Peace, Repeat-

[​IMG]

17. Got a quick question, not trying to start trouble, (weird I know, right?) anyways if poppabear and momma bear are perm banned, wouldn't it be against tou to let them be on their alt? Just a thought.