Estoc Trials, The Rancor Wars - SEASON 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Hiya Devs, a few of us were discussing the GMT and SGT times for season 2 wars. Wars 1-8 have GMT 8hrs behind SGT, however for wars 9-10 GMT is only 7hrs behind SGT. This looks a bit incorrect!! Can you please fix it or advise why these times appear this way. Thanks!

2. What about guild hansel

3. good job again devs for such a rediculous times for war
    as usual asians being neglected
    damn it same as season one
    only two war suit Asian times rest all for American or European
    great job at this
    You freaking rock in times neglecting us( asians)

4. Poor war timing. Out of 9 I can join not more than 2 wars.

5. War crystals ๎”๎”๎”thts grt news devs

6. If people were angered with best equipment being first, then wouldnt they also be annoyed that it changed now so they will have more difficulty getting the equip? If you keep 2 good equip at start and 1 good at the end, that will encourage more to war

7. Devs I get a work break b/t 3:45gmt to 4:30 gmt. Why no 30 min wars at that time?!!!? My wife cooks dinner during war 3 and my kids diaper needs changing during war 6. Sweden's Most Talented Cats is during war 7 and only an idiot would miss that show and I spent all my money on xtals so had to return my DVR. During war 9 I have to pick up my unruly child from the therapist so he will stop setting things on fire and war 10 is during my weekly happy time with my wife. Please adjust times accordingly. K thx.

8. Will the stats remain the same for the equip awarded at the end of the season? Or will they be better? Since you guys did say all Star Wars will be after the season that may not entice people to join ee wars. After all the equip awarded for All Star Wars are significantly better than the estoc items.

9. Dont no were to post but I jus started and I got no speakers or crystals

10. The new equip is probably all spy based.

11. Not happy with war timing. Change timing of wars r change name of SEASON 2 TO NON ASIAN PEEPS WAR. Out of 9 atleast 4 should suit us.

12. War times are so bad! Please implement a turn by turn system for wars: US attk then Asia then EU and so on!

13. So if I got enough Rancor level to get a cool upgraded equipment, will I just be given the equipment or do I still need to buy it?

14. Will the war times change every week to give more people the option to war or will they be the same all season?

15. Damnit the OP equipment is max level :/ now i have to actually earn it :?

16. I waited for this long time... and now you put here... HORRIBLE TIMINGS. Change it in next weeks, please. I think european players won't be able do many wars...

17. Tnx for the great war times for gmt. Almost all wars after midnight.

18. Reward order is perfect this time devs. They progressively get better. I can give you props when you get things right not just complain. I still think you should match on an individuals stats though not a clans combined stats. This will minimize the exploit of stacking gh to lower a clans combined stats.

19. Aw I can only do war9 -_- because of school