HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Those bleep outs :lol:

2. ^wgdaf I mean, whoever in the hell that consists of

3. Support Hoggies!! I'll help clean some of ur dirty allies anytime 

4. Wow, Ace and Gary are all over the forums today...

5. Well here is some "random machine dude" saying maybe iVag should have spent more time dealing with his clan issues instead of throwing accusations of cheating around on another thread. That being said, mind your p's and q's oG, because you guys/gals are dealing with some serious whistle blowers (pun intended). GL HF!

6. 1) he was TAGGED LR in the LR sub clan. So when you go through battle list and see LR-whoever-LR..... Maybe you shouldn't break the cf and hit them? Then maybe instead of escalating when they return by xtal unloading for hours..... You should say "wait! I have a cf with that clan. You know. The one that is tagged in their name?"

Sorry if my potty mouth hurts your big boy feelings.

I've been known to make grown men cry before.

But still.... Is that your excuse for starting this OSW? Cause belle said a bad word?

2)
    [​IMG]

That does not say that Cody is your member. It says he was considering joining sicniss. This was on 8/22.

So that argument is invalid.

3) you state that hog attempted to find a resolution, yet during our completely civil conversation in pal, you left due to a migraine and stated that you would get back to me later. You never did.

Had you been seeking a resolution, I should think one would need to respond to a WDGAF representative who opened the door to talks.

[​IMG]

Yep. Never got back to me.

4) let me repost the ss with Mirs.
    [​IMG]

A few things to note.

1) Mirs was OG council and was our go-to person for dealing with all issues cf related. We had worked out several previously. The term ALLIANCE suggests that speaking to a council member of the alliance would be just as adequate as speaking to a council member of a clan about a clan issue. Our issue involved an alliance wide cf, therefore we went to a leader of the alliance.

2) Mirs says "let me speak to HoG" and then recites the answer given.

All of your points are rendered moot.

Except that Heath is a firecracker and I say **** a lot.

7. Hahaha, I sometimes wonder why belle was able to become mod 

8. ZAFT won't be in this OSW because of the one there currently in and same goes for WDGAF joining in the ZAFT OSW because of this one. So lets see what happens.

9. Both sides bickering as to why this started is lame. It's a war game. Lets play it and have a good time. Good luck OG! Your going to need it.

10. Pretty sure this is all because she didn't get VK award...... Or she did find grey pubes

11. Og don't need help the EBs will keep wdgaf pinned 

12. Belle who cares we like to war and your side has given us plenty of reason to. Don't try to pull this whole oh my Cody isn't og. We don't care Tim oli hogs are all og. So you guys got what you wanted a war. Maybe you trying to start a war so you don't have to help Zaft cause your scared ?

13.  maybe I actually did stab myself to death with an ice pick so I didn't get back to ya.

However, you had me followed, why not simply PM me? Instead you ask Mirs, who was busy in their own osw we were assisting them with.

Regardless, HoG wasn't a part of OG the last war, my guys don't know the difference when looking at LR member. 1 battle list hit does not constitute 8 inc followed by additional inc from Regs . Did he really destroy him with the single BL hit? They were already in a war. Plus, last I checked, bringing up battle list doesn't tell my guy he's LR sub and a warning not to hit.

Be respectful Belle, it's a game and you cussing at people in PMs because you got your panties in a wad isn't going to scare or intimidate me. I'm a grown ass man. Respect people in the game. 

14. I pissed myself at the gray pube line :lol:

More OSW

15. I'm an ass man too...... Shake it belle

16. Poppa you have a wonderful way with words 

17. is this going to be ZAFT/WDGAF vs UC/oG I predicted?: )

18. RegsBeat them HoGs

19. Yum.. I'm off to a BBQ - being my sauce n beer 

20. Good job 3/7 hits successful  I'm sure that's a great accomplishment