NEW IDEA FOR KAW UPDATE!!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by risingdead, Sep 5, 2013.

1. This would be awsome if we had another screen like the mage and alchemist but it is called the /Equipment Center/

There would be options as following:

Trade equipment (wich you can trade equipment with other players in this game)

Equipment as gift(this allows players to give other players an equipment that they want for so long but haven't got it yet)

Trade unused equipment in for aqua and inferno (better equipment has more inferno/aqua value )

Thanks for reading and sorry for mistakes and that I didn't used different fonts and colours:)
    Please support. .

2. Been suggested, support though but could be abused by trading to alts

3. There also should be a limit in that you can give equipment as gift to only players within around the same value they are to be fair:)

4. That's Crap.You Earn Equip Not Gift It.

5. I would abuse this like no other. I'd abuse anything that helps me get ahead.

6. Yeah my small alt would love this, wait I am the small alt. o_O

7. trade for aqua / inferno ... yes why not

other suggestions bad bad .... you forgot that many ppl have alts and transferring or send equips as gift = easy way how get all equips, where is random factor,,,,,????? game will be boring if all will have all equips.... and all will need new and new equips

8. That's what I'm saying.

9. Try again, with a more clear idea.

10. Maybe if it was a castle upgrade that costs 100bil, and you can only trade with other people who have the same upgrade...