Successful Spy Action KO in EE should maintain its Stealth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Silph, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Support, only for assass or a steal KO though.

2. Don't support sorry .

3. Support 

[​IMG]

4. Support, as for the question- how will they know who xtal'd, it should be pretty obvious when their actions reach around 20-40 higher because of the stealthy KO and a few attacks.

5. Nice idea it's in keeping with a stealthy action it's not impossible to work out throws a new variable into the mix and rewards teamwork and coordination.. so support .

6. Support, I believe stealth is the whole point of spy actions in the first place 

7. I support! I also like the idea of only showing spy action ko's in your CC and not the opponents.

8. Support successful spy activity should be hidden in EE like it is in KaW in general

9. Support 

10. Agreed. Nice idea! 

11. No support, if your scared of taking inc after you ko someone, then don't war. If you want to remain "hidden" don't chase kos..

Although, the status of "hidden" against a somewhat decent EE clan, is nearly impossible. Good clans will have sweepers who will catch you pretty fast anyways.

Instead of trying to figure out a way to get less inc, try and find a way to defend inc more. Cheers 

12. Support 

13. This is great idea spy is meant to be stealth ..so successful ko should been shown in ally clan not in rival clan.. I support for this idea this may lead ee wars more interesting.