PERSEPOLIS vs The Hit Squad

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl__CYRUS__lIl, Aug 30, 2013.

1. A osw going on between Persepolis and The Hit Squad because of protecting Eddiedean, Persepolis's farm. This thread is to hear your opinions and bets and their alliance and butthurts to open up their mouth in here as usual.

2. HiT__Sehl__HiT assa FB pot burn

3. I guess this is full blown war!

4. Yeah noob get out of pin to feel it, i make sure u dont feel it though as my hits always go through nice and smooth, power of fatty acids 

5. I thought a OSW required 2 sides to be hitting. Not just one nutter and his alt.

6. Cyrus sthu. It's not an osw. Its just some butthurt ps who thinks every 1vClan he does makes it an osw.

7. Well dear butthurt friends, you can call it 1vs a clan or a clan vs 1 or and osw or sw, or NW or SE, but whatever u call it pls remain out of pin throughout this NW. stay out of pin kids stay out its 1 vs a clan so no reason to go dtw after a few hits stay out darlings, stay out 

8. Lol wtf. HiT, why you guys attract the weirdos 

9. Persepolis for the win 

10. HiT yall in trouble 

11. Wasn't perse in forms a while ago?

12. this guy is trying to spend as much time as possible in every apocalypse clan lol

13. Lol! Same story, different clan. My bet is on anyone but perse and his alts. Have fun with your new toy HiT squad 

14. Woooaaaaaah I wonder who will win!!!

15. Perse if you're gunna fight a clan as a pure spy, at least get some friends. Alone you literally can't do anything. Thought you would've learned after Zerg proved you as a joke, but nope hahah.

OmegaLSA

16. Hit can I join?

17. Wow, might be over your heads this time Hit Squad... 

18. lol you people seriously think a single pure spy is going to to hurt a leaderboard osw clan? I'll tell you how this will go, he will post his own wall like a badass, maybe burn a few pots, while giving HiT a laugh and help them earn those scout badges.

19. Wow! To all those in HiT that are in the bottom 5 of clan, you should be careful. You have a pure spy runnin right at you.  He may fail Potburn you.