Request for Cease Fire from Swift Scorpions

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Quietly-, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Alright, here I go. First CF thread, so I'm expecting some hate.

(Background)
    I decided I wanted to get a little 1v1 going the other day, so I started searching BL for a guild hansel my size(ish) or an attack build suitable for my farming needs. I found an account (I think was named Sir_Beer) and I hit him for a few hours... With no response. So I got a little annoyed and started hitting his clan members. Soon enough I had a few wall complaints and soon later I was a clan farm, which included being pinned by clan owner a few times a day and unloading on small guys to scare them away from the clan.

Until the point where I hit a guy named YogiBear. All of a sudden my newsfeed exploded! So I thought to myself (finally a real fight!!) and began hitting back... Until the owner joined in and pinned me. I told the clan owner id stop hitting his clan if he let me and yogi 1v1. He said sure, seems alright (not going to say his exact words... :? )

And so off me and Yogi went! We farmed, I (being a busy busy lady) only logged on a few times a day, but I always logged on to 50 plus actions in my newsfeed. It was fun while it lasted, but I've had enough and have decided to go back to my noob way of the eb until I get some better equip and allies.

So here I am at the point of the thread.

Swift Scorpions and YOGI I am officially asking for a cease fire. Thank you for the fight and look forward to seeing you all later.

Thank you for reading,
    -

2. Great story! I love kaw stories

3. And this is what happens when you touch yogis picnic basket,I've tried to warn y'all but you don't listen:/

4. I guess I didn't know what I was getting into by hitting the famous bear :p :? Oh well I learned a lot and had fun

5. Your lucky its only 50 actions everytime u log in.

6. 50 plus is what I meant, that's all I can see on an iDevice. Probably would of been more, as I had less than 100 losses around 4 days ago.

7. Wow. My former ally bites go yogibear!

8. Who're you? I don't remember you being my owner..

9. Bro never take on a clan. Just wait till the person hits back. Usually the battle list is of people who are on.

10. This was actually a pretty darn good cf thread.

11. *Sis and I hit for 4 hours with no response, so I hit the guys who were active in the latest finished eb... I was bored lol

12. SS you have 24 hours to cf before I get involved.

13. Thanks Mr. Noob Killer

14. Kittie no need I asked for the CF.... But thanks honey

15. Just think of it as I want to protect my investment 

16. Haha all I was asked was to post the thread, I won't be doing anything but getting stronger for a few months now.

17. Apology accepted. All scorps please ceasefire on x-rose-x, it was a good fight.

Well done yogibear.

18. Not you rose. Yogibear

19. Another one bites the dust! Great job ss peepZ!! 