for those who don't know FC

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ_singers_TEC, Aug 28, 2013.

1. FC is short for future combat

If u like war in kaw u will like Future combat, future combat is a free for all most of the time but if you are in a tight knit alliance it's mostly peaceful and you grow quickly with the pwars
    ( plunder wars ) kaw used to have pwars until devs took the plunder bonus away and added eb's ( epic battles ), future combat is currently a bit inactive with a very small amount of users, this is anouther ata ( a thinking ape ) game, it's set out like kaw so you will understand how to play almost instantly when joining the game, this thread is not to take players away from kaw but to advertise another game so people can play both to kill time whilst waiting for regains in both games, I hope you consider this and join up :) I would make this thread better but I'm bad at BB codes and I'm not very creative soo...

Singers out

Discuss

2. ATA is NOT releasing any updates for FC, only start playing if you want to be let down. If you're choosing between the two, choose the game with an active developing team.

3. If fc was more active they would update it, that's the aim of this thread, to make fc more active so they make more updates and so it makes fc generally more active

4. Why not just play the more active game instead of trying to use a defibrillator to revive a zombie? There are plenty of war and war oriented clans out there, not as if FC isn't just mostly pwars anyways. Stick with KaW, save yourself the headache of dev abandoned game.

5. Because we have no eric in FC :)

6. I agree with Eric

Spot on couldn't put it better

7. If you don't want to play FC it's fine with us. OP just want extra players in FC. We can survive if there's no Eric_Northman or rikimaru on FC. Ask Laoda gay why zaft didnt survive on FC :)

8. 
    
    
    
    
    
    
     ཌྀ༼ ~ ཧུ།ཾ V|ཾཏུ ཥཐངཇཀ ~༽དི 
    
    
    
    
    
    
    

ཌྀ༼ ཧུ།ཾ V|ཾཏུ ཥཐངཇཀ ༽དི

If you wish for peace, prepare for war

如您要和平,随候备战

Jika anda inginkan keamanan,
    bersedia untuk berperang

あなたが平和を願うならば、
    戦争の準備をする

당신이 평화를 원하는 경우, 전쟁을 준비



Min cs: 4000 or wall admin

FAMILY
    ༺༒ƘᎨᏝᏝᏋᎡᏕ༒༻
    ᎾᏌᏆᏣαᎦᏆᎦ
    .P̸H̸A̸L̸A̸N̸X̸.

War Alliance: 
    ༼ྀཇꅈཥ།ꂶཉ།ꂶམ༽ི

 SWAR NEUTRAL ALLIANCE

Banned: mooke

་༺⚔༻ ╔ེ╕╖╓ི╔╗ོ༺ ⚔༻་ SI ∇IS PΔCΣM ╘╝ ╚╝╠╝ PΔRΔ βΣLLUM

If you Want to join FC we could help you get started. ZAfT dont exist there you are safe from bullies wannabe.

9. :lol: We should go join there and crash all of their pwars :lol:

10. Fc is so far from "fun" it isn't even funny.

11. One thing I liked about FC was how pwars were pretty much self-sustaining in that the "clan" worked as a team to keep the OSFs "spies" nearly pinned. When money ran out, someone would buy a merc. People worked in shifts, hitting the OSF every 5 minutes, reporting in cc.

But after a year of that I gave up. I even forgot what my username is there 

12. Consider:
    Still has PW;
    No new lands;
    No new tiers;
    No EBs;
    No EEs;
    No scrambling for new shiny equipment; and
    No new updates.

FC sounds like the KaW reboot numerous players have created forum petitions for.

Good luck OP.

13. FCC is terrible.

14. @2631, says the person trying to seem like ZAFT

15. I dont mind that the devteam have given up on it and dont upgrade. The main problem is it's design with all the bright green and blu colours. Gives me a headache. Same with gaw. Make devs give it or gaw a different design and i would never again logon to kaw. Ruining pw's ftw. 

16. FC is a fun and I think most challenging game ATA has. I think the devs haven't upgraded FC is because it is already perfect.

17. I love that FC hasn't been ruined by ebs, EEs, new lands, T5, T6, and equipment but it does have bullies. The merc (ally) market is being held captive by a renegade mod and his merry gang in his alliance (clan). It's a disgrace really. Naturally, ATA lets this mod do anything he wants. It's shameful.

18. The ally market Sucks in FC, I couldn't find and keep one for months