breaking news

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by llHllAllNllDll-of-llGllOIlDll, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Devs changed the pot phase a few weeks back and announced the change.
    It went from pots having a decreasing value per pot to a % of available plunder. The more pots you get the larger % of the pot plunder you get. Obviously this will affect the plunder you get. One or two pots would have got you 30-60 mil before now it gets you next to nothing. Obviously multiply that per pots you get and others use.
    Really pays to pot lurk now.
    Bad move IMO as it makes people greedier than ever on pots

2. I usually got around 800 mil for a full unload on haunt. It has stayed the same for me...

3. He probably didnt realize his allies are gone.....

4. Emp Dark Knight, please post a link to the thread you saw. Thanks

5. Good. Make it more profitable to hit off the battle list. Turn KaW back into a PVP game.

6. civilisedbeast is right. You are getting too strong for haunts which is why you see the small drop off over time as you grow.

And I've never seen a 30-60 mil pot in haunt. It has always ranged from 9-14 mil per pot from my testing. But yeah, what is the link to the thread where devs said they were decreasing it?

7. Anyone think it's a possibility that they are adjusting lowers tier buildings to get less plunder so there's more of an incentive to build the t6? T6 is already seemingly cost ineffective so maybe this is what they did to rebalance?

8. Nothing has changed to affect plunder or allies bonus as for as each building is concerned. The attacks and spy returns from EBs hasn't changed. I can't say about pots though. I still believe it's a function of T6 population in clans going up that may be driving down apparent plunder. In which case those clans should be doing Frozen City instead of Haunts

9. Yes i believe it was decreased alt did a butt load of pots n made less than 1bil

10. Oh no. I just went GH. Please be the eb only.

11. Overall clan plunder is a range. You can't expect it to be consistent. I suggest doing real tests before frightening the community.

12. My Gh alt isnt feeling a difference on nml,fod,or tt, i dont think gh's were changed

13. The way plunder is calculated is based on the strength of your build versus the strength of what you are going up against. This is true for EBs as well.

If you decide to build a lot of buildings which generate no plunder, then you are getting stronger, but your plunder value stays constant.

In conclusion, if you build towers, your plunder will go down.

14. There's your breaking news 

15. Thanks admin. A user had worked this up already too. Gotta do "more challenging" Eb's to see plunder not nosedive with towers.

Get to Frozen city folks!

16. No doubt FC is the new haunt. Nobody but little people should be doing haunts and even then FOD would be better

17. Lol, hand of god
    keep ur eyes in game nd analyze all changes, factors nd results nd u will get the exact info about that thing.
    Its not like as u posted in this thread in beginning nd i not free enough now to read whole posts.
    Good luck.

18. I get 10 mill a hit now that I got towers lol lost 3+ mil cs and 17 mil a hit but oh well.