War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I sent an email to support@athinkingape.com as there isn't any other email to address suggestions or non-bug related issues.

-Cheezeplz
    -Kingdoms at War

Hello, this letter is a idea/suggestion and I emailed to this address since there isn't any other way (I have seen) to contact anyone at ATA. If this needs to be forwarded to somebody else I apologize, I understand that support is suppose to deal with bugs/glitches/etc.

I copy and pasted OP from "the concept" portion to the images portion and then posted this

I have sent this idea through support numerous times before with similar genetic responses. The thread was stickyed before but was unstickyed after a week or so. There are currently 676 supporters of this thread idea and there has not been a single official response to the thread. Now the 676 might not be 100% accurate as there has been many repeated names reported when there shouldn't have been but in the worst case scenario there would be somewhere between 500-600 supporters. Even then that is a huge amount of people. Although I advocate for the implementation of this idea, I don't seek a postive response from the offical admins. All I seek is a response. Whether it be negative, constructive, or positive. The mere fact is that nothing has been said about this idea. I find it hard to ignore a thread that is constantly in the active topics of the forums. I contacted support because there is not much left I can do to advance this idea/thread. I just want to show something to the 600+ people yearning for an answer. I appreciate you reading this and any response is appreciated.

I will post any response I get, if I get one.

2. No support. I dont fully understand the concept, cuz like many said already, war is already expensive & regular xtals already replenish bars. ATA already makes too much from me....anyways. I only give props to the well constructed presentation.

3. Support 

4. static reread if you dont understand. Its basically for people who enjoy ee but believe its getting very expensive and even tho the war crystal wouldnt allow you to xtal on ebs you pay less for more of them and get to enjoy more ee wars i personally dont xtal ebs so i really support this idea.

5. I recieved an email back from support, here it is

6. Full support

7. Season2 comming, we need this War Crystals for everyone to participate

8. Bumpie bump bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.