War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't understand why an idea with much support isn't already a thing. I didn't see my name in the support list so not sure if I maybe used to hate the idea or something but support now

2. I remember when this was at around fourty supports on the original thread. I dont even think I had my name change yet.

3. Just need everyone to email this Idea to get the Devs attention.....

4. Bump the support this has now is unbelievable and yet cheez has no replies back from anyone I find that shocking

5. If Moderators would be involve in this

6. (I'm already on the list)
    Mods stickied this at one point, devs made them take it down. Guess they hope everyone forgets and just buys regular crystals

7. I fully support this, get that concept out of there!

8. More Clans can participate in Season2 once this will be released[/red]

9. ULTIMATE SUPPORT!! Best idea in a long time

10. Fully support cool

11. Thank you everybody that continues to support the war xstal. I am currently still looking for someone who could help supply a 1080p android SS of the oracle so I can edit the war xstal images. I am on the road ATM but when I get back home on my PC I'll be sure to upade the supporter list and construct and share another email to support . thanks again everybody :D

12. I support to an extent and although you have put major effort in op,I feel my version I posted on the war 5/6 thread makes more sense, why have war crystals to be purchased when xstals already serve that purpose, the purpose of these would be to get more to nibble at the ee bait till there hooked and having them as a random capped drop in certain ebs that can only be used for regen in ee war makes more sense. The purpose of introducing a war crystal is to increase ee participation not give devs another item to sell.

13. Support!! 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.