characters needed!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by asdveq, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Name: Davis

Fav weapon: Minigun (used on occasions where zombies begin breaking into the camp)

Description: He was the only person who escaped from the army when it was overrun by zombies, His camp has a relatively new mobile minigun ready to fire in case anything happens (hardly used).
    He hasnt told a soul, but he knows the scientist who created the zombie disease in the first placeā€¦

Abilities: Hell use the best object at his hand to fight back (meelee isnt his strong point but ranged weapons is his true capability)

2. Name: Tony Jolly
    Job: Carpenter
    Skills/Bio: Is a capable fighter but tends to try to stay out of situations where he needs to fight.
    Weapons: Wooden Baseball Bat/ Metal Pole
    Personality: Shy, Brave if needed.
    Appearence: Good build, Short spiky black hair, Torn clothes.

3. Can u change the first name? I already have two tonys

4. And thanks for the characters both of you! :)

5. Darren? Gerry? Sam? Kelvar?

6. Ill go with darren thanks! :)

7. Name: Bella Davis
    Height; 5'7"
    Apperance: Very black hair, average build, a few freckles around the mose, wears a leather jacket, tight jeans and boots.
    Weapons: Very good at hand to hand combat. She found two UZI's in someone's house after the apocalypse started and loves them.
    Bio: Very good friends with my other character (Katherine Heartstone). She values her friends and family above everything else. No particular backstory (you can make one up if you want).
    Weaknesses: Protecting friends and family could get her killed.

8. Name: Keith Davis
    Height: 5'10"
    Weapons: A heavily modified AK47 his dad gave him before the zombies came.
    Skills: Good shot, tactician.
    Appearance: Same colour hair and similar freckles to his sister (bella davis), lanky but surprisingly strong, wears trousers and a T-shirt.
    Bio: (This also applies to Bella Davis) His mum was a scientist and his dad raised him. His mum warned his dad about what might happen but before she could explain properly she misteriously disappeared. His dad was determined to find out what had happened to his mum and he believed that whoever caused the zombies had taken his wife. But he died saving bella and keith before he could find out. Now bella and keith want to continue what their dad was doing.
    Weakness: Mildly clostrophobic.

9. So now do u only need 3 more younger characters?

10. Name: Lydia
    Favorite weapon: knives (regular or throwing doesn't matter )
    Special abilities: has good reflexes and is really fast??
    Appearances: hair is black. Pale green eyes. Tan skin. Looks younger than she actually is. Height is like four feet something.
    Personality: naturally suspicious. Not very trusting. Very loyal if she you r her friend. Dry sense of humor.

11. Ok i have all the characters i need so prologue and chap. 1 should be up tomorrow

12. Yay!!! Looking forward to it!

13. Prologue and chap 1 are up! Yay!

14. Geoff silver
    male
    old sharpened pool cue
    Ability: very manipulative and strong willed
    History: used to own his own pub until the outbreak and now wants to help people survive as he watched his two brothers eaten by zombies

15. I dont think i have anymore space sorry

16. just sayin, u could always kill off some characters and grab some new ones during the story

17. Ya i think i might do that but right now im using about 25 characters so I want reduce that number