Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 12 - War 4

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Aug 25, 2013.

1. this game is all about team play, blending of builds .. So there is no way to nerf gh!

2. Just disable woc if you have a guild built. And while your at it. Eliminate a bunch more buildings.

Get it so everyone has to have only 1 building type to war and let us mash buttons

3. why in the world you keep shouting against gh where your clan itself use gh.
    Plus why the hell devs will nerf gh when there are tons of gh warring and using xtals.

Make your roster super big.
    By that your clan will not be matched with gh clan.
    Case solved.

4. SMALLEST.? Da hell... We had 11/20 of our top 20 war... And we the smallest? U sure

5. Devestation should have matched knights of the fire emblem and us sotra based on the data. Notice how much raw stats more often than not trump bfe. Was a Great War to try to win for us, but odds were heavily against us from the onset.

Our earlier war against sotra we had a cs advantage and won, but it wasn't 130m cs lol...

6. I've read a lot of posts about guild hansels, have been one, and could be one again I'd I chose to tear down a build.

The question I have is why does the number of troops/spies get depleted at a normalized percentage, but the plunder is not normalized? In other words, I might have 5m spies/troops and the gh has <1m spies/troops, but they lose the same percentage as I do during an action but I get 5m plunder to atk them while they get 50m to atk me.

A possible solution is to normalize the plunder also. Look at the result in both atk directions, average, and then that is the payout regardless of which one atk'd.

Just a thought/suggestion that may help. Also, congrats to Rising Hawks on their win. They were a very well coordinated clan and have done a great job putting together a team based on the mechanics of the game as we all strive to do. They stacked their builds to deny the opposing team's plunder while maximizing their own and they sko as good or better than other clans we've warred. Congrats and respect!

7. Actually I think you will find that you had better BFE and BFA than KotFE, normally I would put my hands up and agree when there is a mis-match , this I would say was more of an odd match aslike the previous week against Acousic Sunrise it was close hard fought war against a clan full of GH which doesn't make for an easy ride.
    We all thought it was a Great War, even after the stupidly excessive amount of scouts and ass that were received from your team before the war started ;)
    I could understand you guys not being happy if it was one of those really boring unsatisfactory win by a huge huge margin wars , but it was a close war that actually you guys had the lead for the majority of. And you can't tell you enough how proud I was of everyone warring at Kotfe who worked hard as a team to pull it around and win.

KotFE you guys rocked it 

8. Redhot, way to throw digs in there and blow past the importance of a raw stat mismatch. Also bfa wasn't on our side, it was even of anything. Bfe yes defiantly was on our favor, but convert bfe to raw stats we still came up short. Y'all a good EE clan, but being pompous isn't a way to go about it.

9. @1911 set ko times is the only true way to test the match up system to see how close it really is .... After they work that out then they can play with ko times if they must ... But honestly if its a good close match ur not really sitting on people too much because control is either never totally gain or it swings back and forth

Just saying let them fix the match ups then they can play with ko times if they have to

10. Epic Elite who we warred last week, that was a mis-match and shouldn't have happened We were way bigger than them
    I've been in wars when you know it's not a fair match when you know and feel it because one side is bigger than the other
    And take a look at the lower half of your clan - the bfe and bfa in no way matched the bottom half of our clan in fact most probably had much more than most the bigger players in top half of our clan lol
    We all agreed at KotFE it was an exciting war and we thought you guys were great. And we admit it was not an easy win for us, you guys made it hard work for us

11. DEVS YOUR MATCH UP SYSTEM SUCKS. FOCUS ON PLUNDER GAINED FROM ATTACKS. GH CAN HIT ME TAKING 25-35MIL I HIT THEM AND TAKE 3-8MIL WTF SORT IT OUT. EE IS SPOILED BY GH'S HAVING A MASSIVE ADVANTAGE.

12. Our pre war meeting we knew we had a steep uphill climb. The biggest problem with bfe being weighed so heavily is it produces no additional plunder, and also doesn't effect dts/dtw where as raw cs from buildings do. We build our roster to compete against rival clans whom also incorporate GH whom have similar bfe and bfa as us, not to match opponents with no GH or lower bfe. It's very hard to compete against clans with no GH when you're only using a handful. Both sides had great leadership and time keeping and it was a fun war to watch for sure. I think the most frustrating thing for clans our size is we're damned usually no matter how we choose a roster with the current system lol. We go larger we get RH or other LB heavy clans - it's just not a fun system with so few clans warring. Still much respect for that war it was a good one for sure!

13. Clan A (2lb) vs NWCB (maybe 10lb and heavy up top). Huge blowout. Looks like no-match is still broken and the stack for strategy free mith continues. The recent war between Elysium and night's watch castle black was much better with close to the same number of LBs on each side - match was decided in the last 15 minutes or so.

14. Agree IMF.
    Seen the recent Silver vs BattleGrounds War 5

Silver
    Zero Ally LBs
    Zero LBs
    26 participants
    Negligible gold wins.
    9-11 Mith Wins from The Vanquished Paladins

BattleGrounds
    6 LB Players
    29 Participants.
    Over 71B in Gold Wins
    6X to 150x Mith.

Ummmm exactly how did these two guys match up?

Your Match Up system sucks big time.

15. Here's a idear for wars ( I'm
    Gonna get serious trolls on this one). Spy builds with 1 attack building are dtw unless cash out - or hansel/ hybrid so as an attack build -- it's a disadvantage they can troop hit me ( some do slip through !how no clue) but can't return fire ! So why not make it so spy builds can't hit an attack build with assa if no cash out ( with only 1 spy building) lol

16. @everyone Bitching about gh
    Get over it
    You CHOOSE to have the build that you do,
    Just as much as Ichoose mine
    people stronger than me have an advantage because I can't them
    Maybe I should request those builds not allowed in ee because I can't come to terms with the fact that my build is at a disadvantage

17. Anyone rember the beginning of EE TOWER MECHANICS YOU WERE DTW TO HITS--DEVS NERFED AND NUKED THAT BUILD! Why it's a perfectly legit build ???? Guilds arent the issue it's the pay ( I unload a full bar in a guild get about 75 mil  they sneak once last hit in get 40-60???? As far as matches I fight who matched against --( but devs please - I keep trying to see match ups from your point of view but unfortunately I can't get my head that far up my ass! ( btw thanks for all the attempts at fixing it!

18. Lol too funny. Well said.

19. To begin with I would like to say much respect to rh they are a well organized clan and a formidable opponent however with that said there is a serious problem with the gh mechanics because in last nights war I received on numerous occasions inc from small gh without towers in the form of successful attacks but when I tried to return any type of hit the gh in question was dtw however while trying to return hits I was still reviving hits from the same gh plz devs fix this if they can hit me plz let me return the favor and as I said in the beginning this is not meant to trash rh I have the upmost respect for their coordination in war