how ****** are you!?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Slovakian_Monster, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Minecraft, uh am I vs ender dragon or herobrine?

2. Wither! You can't tell how fast you're dying until you're dead XD

3. Cod zombies world at war. But I've got mods so I should be alright for a while.

4. Is there a legit bad guy in finding movie?

5. * finding nemo

6. The little girl

7. GI joe, cobra. I believe I am screwed.

8. That guy from MineCraft? Pretty good, just sprint in a general direction for a few hours and he'll have to stop for a food break... ;)

9. Me versus the Piggies in Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card.

10. Meh. Just Rodrick from Wimpy Kid. Slice, stab, kick.

11. Garry's Mod, so me vs... a ragdoll? Dr. Kleiner!

12. I just played Halo 4 so I'm kind of screwed. How do you take down the god-like Didact with only a knife?

13. Go behind him an hold down RB for a cinematic assassination.
    It's easy.

14. Have you ever played halo 4?

15. I've been playing Halo since I was 8. I'd kick your ass without even barely trying.

16. OK, so if you've been playing halo since you were 8, how do you not know that it's not that simple when it come to the Didact.
    Also, what is the point of getting so worked up? I was merely asking you if you had played halo because anyone who knew anything about the campaign of Halo 4 would know that that is not possible...

17. Oh and playing since you were 8 means nothing. Just because you've played a game a lot doesn't mean you're good at it...

18. Oh, and I would appreciate it if you refrained from kicking my donkey, he's very dear to me.

19. Lol. ;)
    What you said is true about playing a long time doesn't necessarily mean you're good at the game.

Well: I wasn't getting worked up; was just joking.
    I know you can't do the to the Didact. I was just making a bad joke that Halo players can relate to.

So... I've beaten every Halo game (including Halo: Combat Evolved on PC an Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary) many times on Legendary Solo (Except for Halo 4, which I only finished on Legendary Co-Op with my bro, and I'm around two maps from finishing it on Solo. I'm kind of bored of the game.). I've beaten around half the Halo: Reach Campaign on LASO (Legendary All Skulls On), except that was also Co-Op with my brother. I don't know my K/D, but in almost every match that I play I'm #1 or #2, and my brother is also usually #1 or #2.

I've gotten 4 or five Perfections or so, one even on a Free For All game. (25 kills, 0 deaths.) I've gotten a few Killionaires too, except that was on Zombies.

Extra: Rooster Teeth showed one of the videos that I was in for the Halo: Reach Fails of the "Weak". It was Episode 18 or 19… I was the dude in the ghost on the multiplayer map "The Spire". If you watch the episode you'll know what I'm talking about.

Overall I would say that yes, I am a good player.