1 v 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Balto573, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Lol balto you think your a hard man, you dont even know what farming is

2. @ Binko. There won't be a done with alison.

When you hitting from pin, i know I have tied up your game. When you not hitting from pin,
    I will be hitting you.

I'm long done with growing. I see you plan to be bigger than Congo hombre. Put that dream away now. It's over.

I show you now over long period of time why I am bad choice to make fight with.

Have fun. I know I am

3. Your talking to the wrong person if your talking to me right now I've been farmed by dragonsrising a ton of barcode people Alison Alison's alt Alison again another barcode Alison a third time about 39 others and now Alison next up is you I've just started getting good after all I've learned from about 79 people...oh I forgot and justice before he quit and Farr before he quit I'll let you know if I forgot any

4. No I'm hitting from pin cause your pinned all the time so I hit haunt bank wait then hit you

5. Have fun Allison you've got quite a few fails added to your record now

6. Balto iv been farmed my more clans than ppl thats farmed you, and thats not even touching my 1vs1s

7. Alison still to weak

8. Shut up, your ruining my thread posting

9. You know I only gave you a few of the people that farmed me Shaun like I said I'll be done with Alison in a month or two and I'll come for you

10. Wow, scary :lol: :lol:, im sure nore ppl have farmed you with those battle losses

11. Just letting you know cf is being created for you right now

12. You idiot. I have no gold out so you can't hit me. I have full troops and spy.

Get another hansel or spy to hit me and see.

You have less than 5000 battle losses. You don't know what farming or being farmed is.

I won't get sidetracked with other idiots again this time. I own your game now.

Learn the mechanisms

13. Lol done with alison? You mean alison will smash, stomp and spit (triple S)on your grave in a month?

That I'd believe to be honest.

14. I have less cause when I'm farmed I get pots and set up equip geared towards defense the only reason youll never see me using that equip is your a fail farmer and you'll have to steal sometime I'll be waiting

15. *facewall*

16. Oh is that a fifth insult I wasnt aware you had more than four

17. Balto attack pots have 1mil better than defpots you noob

18. I know they do but they do a little work