Luckstar the hansel

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIFIxXFloppies_VengenceXxIVII, Aug 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And "accidentally" attacked is BS. He hit many times cause his bf no longer here for threatening me in forums. He is def butthurt and lies now of the truth

2. Have fun guys

3. Thnx for the failed tickles floppy dork

4. Who turns to forums to cry to other members for help. Have some balls and back up your actions.

5. Im not crying for help lmao, actually dont want no one on him he dtw too much as is.

And luckstar att 1/1/13 sct 1/2/? Is not many times. Come put of pin ill show ya many

6. You obviously don't understand kaw if your "build" whatever that is... Is goin after a hansel of his cs... 

7. All scouts and assn attempts by floppy dick are all fail. So his lies at hitting me are like him saying his 3" in reality is a fake 9" to women story. Grow up floppy and be a real man

8. Truth please

9. Popcorn? Beer? 

10. Enemy buildings found were: 1x Red War Citadel(level 2),1x Castle(level 3),24x Volary(level 3),1x The Colony(level 3),1x Red War Citadel(level 1),15x Unkari Ice Tree(level 1),2x Unkari Ice Tree(level 2),24x Stronghold of Shadow(level 3)

11. Game mechs allow smaller builds to win

12. Fighting as a hansel is usually in pin, donkey. Don't be ig'nant

13. Luck star is a mentally disabled dickhead. If I could hit him I would too. He has a slightly smaller alt he use to pin me a while ago.

He can't speak coherently and looks down on forums.

14. @imaster 0 troops yes but a hansel with 0 spies and troops = non stratigic pin

15. Ahh that would be pinned and zeroed then, I got ya now.

16. Yeah sorry havnt warred since bh conflict

17. 0/1 test on atk on floppy. He's out of pin.

Therefore luckstar = noob. Dam if someone posted a thread like this they wouldn't know what it feels like to he out of pin

18. I actually have not been pinned all day, am now just dumped on eb after hitting star, he out of pin now.

Guys check my pvp thread, I love friendly 1vs1.
    Im game after this one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.