Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. I'd say so Phoenix

2. For some reason my Mochi account that I use for this profile won't work for another computer?

3. You mean you can't log in?

4. If I use the same Mochi account (I can log into it) for a different computer (than the one I first linked this account to) and try to log in to my profile, it doesn't show up. I just get the tutorial.

5. That happens sometimes, all I do is restart the page and it works for me

6. When you're using a different computer with the same Mochi account?

7. Sign in with mochi account on a separate web page, and then open KaW on another, separate web page. Should work.

8. @dave

OSF/OAF makes much less money then a normal build. OAF is very susceptible to spy actions, and has no real advantages so isn't ever used. OSF is pinned whenever there's no spies, or no gold, and makes less money then a hansel, hybrid or attack build.

OAF= pure troops
    OSF= pure spies

9. Well... I just answered a question from a few years ago, on pg 1 by accident...

10. It worked! I'm pro!
    I just got two propacks for 40nobs!
    #LeetHaxSwagYOLO

11. .And tell the guy in the cave WWII is over.

Also we've landed a man on the noob

12. Moon* Autocorrect - like, seriously??

13. A man on the noob :lol:

14. So... I'd like to assume the devs are aware that the last update didn't fix the text problems on all devices? Is this the case? I know two people with Sony Xperia phones that are still having issues.

Are any other devices still having the problem?

15. Not sure, but they're working on the glitches so its a matter of time

16. Android phones in general and the galaxy phones is what I hear.

17. The app installation page says the bug has been fixed so they're either lying or unaware... Remains to be seen

I've sent feedback anyway just incase and am going to try uninstalling and reinstalling

18. How much drop in plunder is it when converting guilds into sos because I noticed that when placing a lv 1 sos it increases my plunder better than a lv 4 guild? So would it be beneficial to just place lv 1 sos and upgrade them to full later on all at once?