Kingdoms at LSA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Aug 22, 2013.

1. @demon
    Who says they cant win? There alliess prob potless, they have nothing to loose, where as og are potted and they have something to lose

2. 1. I didn't write this thread to insult anyone. I stated we're playing the game how we see fun. Multiple times.

2. Any Zerg friends that joined Zerg were because Mirs Vanquish was attacking Zerg allies to try to blow the war out of proportion, because after crying to all of her allies for help, it made you guys look bad to all gang up on 1 clan.

3. They declared war on ZERG not the other way around. With 25 members. Then filled the clan with oG members, and got all their clans to join the war too when they realised they still wouldnt win.

4. You're here aren't you? Stating your opinion for attention? You're saying nothing that hasnt been said here already. AND you're insulting.

Practice what you preach.

OmegaLSA

3. See page 7 where you told my member to **** off for stating her opinion. Ermmmm but you didn't do this out of disrespect? Practice what I preach? I admitted banter for fun during war. What I did not do was use profanity against Zerg or LSA members. You might want to re-evaluate that statement. Good day and goodbye.

4. I let the filter do its job, so if my language offended you please email Support@athinkingape.com

OmegaLSA

5. Oh jeez.. This is fun.

6. After our own run in with LSA I can attest to their undying perseverance and dedication to War.
    Do not take Omega and his crew lightly, for as soon as you let up, the sooner darkness will fall over your kingdom, LB or otherwise.

Cheers LSA!
    Keep up the Good Fight!
    

7. I like that :3 Post-war mutual respect.

8. What i think is hilarious is everyone is always freaking out about "post with your main" buahahahaha yet here we have Omega hiding behind a ps alt and noobs are spouting off support. I think its hilarious. Lsa u r boring i will search for other targets. Like through your war history. Dracul and friends who also are lame builds. And of course other avenues much respect to all non pure spies who post this thread with support and just havent gotten around to joining Lsa yet.

9. I just have one question for Omega. I do respect your dedication. But let's have some real truth right now. If you had an entire alliance to use, can you homestly say that you wouldn't ask them to help? How could you sit there and say, 'no we have less people than our opponents and an entire alliance to back us up. But we don't want help.'

10. They are EX LSA members that left. They took an honourable discharge, and removed tags because they didn't want this fight. OmegaLSA is my main. I have many alts that have allies and are attack builds dont get me wrong, but I use them for gathering strip funds and info.

Hiding behind a pure spy? We're all hiding behind computers and iPhones, dont act like it takes "hardcore badassery" to risk your virtual gold.

Fact is, you couldn't hold pots or allies if you did 1/8th of the fighting we did.

I am confident in my guys that we wouldnt need 50:1 odds to win a fight. If we weren't prepared we wouldn't have declared war in the first place. If it were up to me, it would be 1 clan vs 1 clan OSW, and I would do it for the rest of my days. But KaW is not like that. KaW is, you call all of your friends, I'll call all of mine and we'll see who wins.

You're sadly mistaken my friend if you think LSA doesn't have people that offer to help in anyway they can all the time, and we turn it down. I've said to at least 20 people since I posted this thread (less than 24 hours ago) "I appreciate the offer and support, but this is our fight."

And that is the honest to god truth.

OmegaLSA

11. To all on here posting support, why not just join the fight and start hitting the involved clans to even the fight lol? You say it's uneven odds, but if I'm not mistaken, LSA already could have left the OSW alongside Zerg, but instead posted a thread that basically absolves themselves of the cf post. On the other hand, when the peeps in oG say support, they just join in the war lol

12. Gonna go ahead and say support to lsa not for there builds or way they war but the OP was well written  GL small guys you sound like you play kaw the right way

13. So what OP is saying is that since they all have no allies and probably no pots either, they're just basically waiting for oG to get bored? Correct me if Im wrong

14. Pretty much

15. I have 10,000 of every spy attack pot.

OmegaLSA

16. ^ then use them...
    What's the point of calling yourselves a war clan if you just go inactive... Again.

17. I have to say , that was the best OP I've read in quite a wile. . I've been in LSA's shoes many times. When a few stand against many.

Respect for omega and his crew for continuing to play " There game there way "

There are many ways to victory. Just because one side leaves the field with a military one. Don't mean the other can't leave with a moral victory.

GL to both sides.

18. bahahahahahahahaha....too funny..good luck..u have the SicnIss...no cure

19. Didn't see this happening, respect to Zerg for a wise call. Props to LSA for continuing the fight

20. Omega, if you got 10,000 spy att pots, why don't you try using one! You wasted a lot of gold buying those! 