Summer Promotion: Limited Time EB Bonuses August 21st, 2013

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Aug 21, 2013.

1. We started before 2x was over but no one got 2x drops anything u can do?

2. Yes our clan had same problem...

3. Lady is right actually, have like reck 2x,like SR 2x,and like new eb 2x for everyone :p though I hate reck personally. ~LJ~ :mrgreen:

4. Bahahaha 2x new eb? that would be outragous!
    :lol:

5. I say stop the double drop/gold altogether...too many noobs gettin a free ride and yet they still complain

6. so you arent doin fod or tbo right now? -.-

7. Not being funny, but all you people complaining there was no 2x drop for FoD... It's 2x CHANCE of drop, it's like 2x NML it's 2x a minuscule number and it may drop next to nothing! It's just the luck of the draw! Stop whining!

8. See the thread "No 2x Drops in Final FoD". kaw_admin acknowledges the mistake on page 2 of the thread and indicates they will be correcting it.

Keep calm and carry on.

Cheers,

Kage.

9. 

10. Without crystal and highly active clan we can't play it so only few people can enjoy the benefits

11. To all you small people: I'm pretty sure you guys don't have 150b buildings to pay for :p
    Also I'm pretty small myself an I hit all these perfectly fine

12. Nice. they gave everyone the aqua and inferno that should have been x2 on last FOD. thx devs!!

13. I can finally get my greaves! I'll post on here again if i get them ^.^

14. Same here devs FoD didnt give us x2 drops only x2 gold , people in the clan wanted to get some drops but now disappointed u owe me 3 aqua/inferno 

15. I agree- is it possible please dear Devs to allow for a little more equality of bonus Ebs for the newer of Our Kawmunity?? Thank you on Anticipation!!!!:))

16. I would really appreciate if u can give us 2x gold & drop Acc. Till now there hv been no bonuses for T-8 eb's

17. #ComplainingNoobTakeover2013

18. I WANT DOUBLE TGL AGAIN, that bow is just impossible to get lol.

19. Thx devs i got 3 drops back to back

20. TGL TGL TGL TGL TGL TGL TGL TGL TGL TGL DID I MENTION TGL?