Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. ^Yeah currently I love being a hansel because of being capable in any situation but I also like attack build for their gold and heavy hit on ebs and I also like skimming a lot whenever I have time to do so but when I'm busy I just unload.

2. What is the minimum amount of attacks won needed to become ranked on the battles won lb? I heard that it was 115,000, but I have been above that for a while and am still unranked.

3. The latest I've heard was around 145k battles won, might be closer to 150k nowadays.

4. What eb has the the best bronze bar payout?

5. Thanks i have a weird craving for them... :|

6. I think fod is more consistent too with the high bb drop. I could be wrong or the other bb drops on tgl could make up for not always getting the top one on either.

7. TGL double drop is awesome...
    FoD pays better overall if you are active. TGL is good mainly for pots and the bow. The pots... I think it drops hammers, bronze bars, blizzard, the 18m spy pot, and some more but no idea. That might be it.

8. do hfl's upgrades give better stats than hl's?

9. No upgrades yet so have to wait and see

10. Am I the only person who has the undropped ally price list up to 5Tril?

11. I could make my own if you don't want to feel weird

I don't ATM, because, well, what would I need it for?

12. Apparently it was quite hard to make, some maths genius made it for me and has since quit so I was wondering if he spread it around much or if it has disappeared.

13. It's really simple. Excel spreadsheet

14. It's one formula lmao, what's hard about that?

15. HPnew = int(1.05 x HPold)

Where HP is Hire Price

16. What I should do one of these days is make a volley calc, since I know of known I can borrow.

17. It's not exactly X 1.05

18. Yeah it is. I made a bump calc using that value and it's works in the trillions