Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 11 - Wars 5 and 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 18, 2013.

1. My clan might not be boycotting the wars but I am. This matchup system is retarded. I was fortunate to be on the upper side this weekend but my clan wasn't for all of them. These matches don't make for good wars. They make for easy wins and frustrating losses. It continues to go downhill with less people warring and you still don't do anything to fix it? The point of this offseason was to get it right and increase the number of people warring and you have not reached that objective but went the other way. How you chalk this up as a success I will never know.

2. I really enjoy EE wars. Pretty much the only thing that keeps me playing KAW these days.

New Hit Ratio system is not the solution to match ups. Not going to rehash what I said on my alt earlier in the thread - FFDP... But Mcarni has had some great ideas.

I have also mentioned in the past using a handicap system. Like how Golf provides handicaps to even out the field.

No wars will ever be equal. We all know this. But we also know that huge CS differential is a automatic lose for the smaller clan. Especially when the bigger clan has Allie Leader board players.

As I have stated before - 1 hr wars with advantage - it's possible to overcome a CS disadvantage. And I use the word "possible" loosely.

Season 1 match ups were not perfect either. However - we understood them and clans were able to make necessary adjustments to be competitive. most of the complaints during season 1 were from people that did not understand the adjustments that needed to be made (SDT,# of participants, GH's etc.). And now we have this! hit ratio match ups.

@devs - please fix current match up system before Season 2.

Thanks

3. To clear up my post, Teja was inactive due to DTW against whole enemy clan.

4. Devs you fail to listen to players regarding your current dts/dtw hit ratio matching system and its failings. How about i brake it down into simple reasoning for you.
    During Season 1 when clans lost they knew why. Bad builds (no towers), bad strategy, inactives, or players new to war. Clans learnt their lessons and improved. Now during these test wars clans lose and know theres nothing they could have done to win. The differences in build size and bfa cannot be overcome, hence the disallusionment with the current system. Support to clans boycotting the test wars and please devs listen to the feedback.

5. Spam feedback for them to answer questions and complaints!!

EVERYONE!!!! Get'r done!!! They shouldn't be skerred to answer or even say we are not using hit ratio and dtw/dts any more!! Let us be heard! If they aren't reading forums they will certainly see the feedback a sent in from the enormous amount if everyone maxes the daily number allowed!!!

Go now, send that feed back!!!!

6. support, doc^^

7. I'm sure they'll just remove this forum thread without responding so support! Go and flood them with feedback on how this algorithm does not work for anyone.

8. U gotta be kidding me so all we have to do is lay down on a bad match to get refunded well dang we had plenty of bad matches can we get some of our hard earned mith back we really deserve to be comped for our slow to no growth xtals spent and clam members lost to the clans that gets the handle end of the big stick,, ....

9. I haven't seen one post about asking for a refund...am I blind? People are speaking up for the bad matchups. Clans including mine have been matched with many bad matchups and fought to the end. Check the records. If you have had many bad matchups, you should be providing feedback as well.

10. BAD MACHUPS FIX IT

11. I agree with crazy in season 1 we could see where we had to improve with the core of our clan that wars
    test wars as soon as we get match up instead of looking at our strengths and weakness we study our opposition to see if there bfa bfe and cs are bigger than ours or lower than ours
    We can judge quickly how most of the wars are going to work out even looking at other clan match up you can predict the out come.
    This shows the match ups don't work yes there will be a Favourite in war but there still should be hope for other clan.
    Saying this we don't give up and fight to the end

12. wow I am going to do a Youtube video on how to improve the EE war system.The only way that could be done if you devs nerf guild hansels then fix the match making.

The nerf on Guild hansels should be either decrease plunder making or increase the plunder when bigger builds hit them. Why not combine the three styles of war into one? Advantage is gained by self Ko on a success action while failed action Self KO will result in a random time KO and KO the player regens to the 10 mins.Another thing REMOVE too strong / too weak function it's not healthy for the system. Why have a chess piece that cannot be used to it's full potential. The math for match making will be on the video I will send to the email for you guys to watch. I like EE wars I want it to get big all around the world to inspire people but the only way for this to happen you gotta test and test and test before serving it. I like doing commentary on the matches it's fun.

13. I genuinely cannot believe there are people on this thread who are not totally outraged by the match between DS vs NWoCB. I've fought both many times, with plenty of great wars (especially NWoCB, old timers there know how many times we matched before lol).
    But seriously, if we'd matched DS last night we would have been bigger than them, if we'd matched NWoCB we would have been utterly destroyed. Regardless that Teja can't hit anyone. Nobody from DS could've laid a hand on NW top 10, that is utterly ridiculous, yes, they technically could've tried to hit them, but it would not actually have happened. Worse match up I've seen my a long long stretch. No surprise to see most ppl not embarrassed by this match up are currently sitting happy in NWoCB.
    At least 3 top clans have stopped warring, numbers are dropping quickly, you gotta sort it out devs before we match a LB stacked NWoCB, pretty please 

14. Wwz gets bad matches lots of times. Chaos lots time rh few times. And few others

If u look at sotra they was one of the best in s1. Now due to bad matches and new system they been losing more.

I don't think bfa is included in matches. Or cs. Or clans like ds and nwo (can't remember name) wouldn't happen or rh vs clans. Whilst they have 2-3 lb warring.

I have no problem with gh if ppl stopped crying about them this dts/dtw wouldn't be here so blame them in away

And devs don't listen have you noticed. They don't listen to feedback. Or they would get rid of dts dtw they say it a success but the feedback would say it **** and if they actually cared what ppl think about there game they would get rid.

But they don't care and don't reply

15. I prob don't make sense (half asleep)

16. They should also fix prestige problem. -3 loss and 1 when win.

17. You don't even get a prestige point for a win every time. Gotta get lucky for one of them.

18. Where is the kaw_admin answer ????
    Youhou Youhou ? Where are You ??

19. Last war 5,6 are not good match up why?according my stat on the clan roaster only 3 accnt can hit's...better no dtw or dts you can hit anywhere your opponent...