did my first ee yesterday and loved it

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PandaGeorge, Aug 17, 2013.

1. I was reading a thread about somebody asking "why arent you doing ee?"

It presented reasons such as fear of losing, cant do it or just plain ignorance as to what ee are.

I read that and posted i would sign up for the first ee available, week 11 round 1, an asked multiple clans for entry. Ghost squad opened up for a ee noob and we did 2 wars
    , 1 loss and 1 win.
    Finished with plunder over 1 bil each and in top 10 for the match.
    I loved it, even losing gave us that TVP eb that basically gives you back your used mith.

Im sold on this, first time and i loved it.

I wanted to share this with the community, especially to those who haven't tried it yet for whatever reasons.

2. UnicornPoopCookie does have a way with words :lol:

3. Thanks for sharing a positive message in forums about your experience. Positive posts have been rolling in the last few days and I can't say I'm against it. Have fun, after all it is a game. :D

4. So you have done 2 ee wars...yet you have 500mith worth of equip?

5. @shaun
    Not just EE wars drop mith, system wars do as well.

6. The most EVER iv seen a sw drop is abt 15 mith, this guy musta done 50 sw in that case, which i highly doubt

7. Shaun ive played for years, a year ago you could buy mith, there was a daily purchase cap, but no limit as the dreaded 6 cap we have now.
    I bought over 750 mith back then and purchased pieces as they were being released,
    I failed enchant a few and when i saw that new mith cap, i died a little inside.
    Since mith is what i wanted, ee is my only shot

8. Forgot about that lol, my bad

9. No problem, youd be surprised how many people yesterday in cc said the same thing. They thought i was lying. The only thing that proved how ancient i was was the 5 reset achievment

10. The first one was a rush. The kawcaine is strong with ewars.

11. Highest i saw pay from a sw mith wise was 12 k... Was an mwar i think at iG systems and the osf got 12 k mith... I nearly had a heart attack when i saw it

12. Right on Panda! Welcome to the wars!! Glad to hear you enjoyed them. Hopefully more players will keep joining in on the wars!

13. That's so good to hear, PG! I'm glad at least one person took my message to heart. Keep spreading the word. There really is nothing to fear about EE wars. And they are a nice, thrilling break of EBs. Even the new EBs.

14. Congrats on loving it man!

15. It's nice to see that threads like this still popular up in the forums once in a while. I completely agree with OP, and I can relate to the feeling as I have participated in a few EE wars myself. The only thing keeping me from doing more are those damn xtals. Most EE war clans require you to have at min 2 xtals. Now, I am not saying I am so poor I couldn't afford them, but my current budget as a student is not very high and I have other more important things to spend my money on. I wish the devs implemented war xtals. Then EE wars would be just perfect.

16. *pop up instead of popular

17. I completely agree legend, I mean I've pretty much used all of my crystals now, but it doesn't hurt to keep trying... 

18. Yay another person sucked into EE! Tell your friends, get them warring :)