Device Delinking and Account Management

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by kaw_admin, Jul 30, 2013.

1. That's a tricky one, Goose. Did you try again later? If so, try emailing support for some extra help! :mrgreen:

2. same issue here.. it says try again later.. later = keep on trying?

3. also me i want to unlink one of my devices but i cant the system is down.. damn and i want to unlink adroid tablet to connect with my new ipad :p

4. Unknown. Please try again later. That's what I see at the bottom.

5. Mine won't disconnect from my iPod don't know y

6. Unless I'm mistaken, the whole account management and Device Delinking program is down while the admins make changes to it, so you won't be able to use it until it's fixed.

7. Please add it back, I need to use it ASAP :(

8. Definitely a nice new feature to have.

9. Im not sure what all this means, i have an alt via facebook, but i only use my main on my cell and its locking up on me, i have to close kaw to move.

10. im stuck wz my bro account on my iphone n i cant delink it. wat can i do to get my main back???

11. If you recently linked your account to another iDevice/Android, you have to wait until the new system is online again. When it is online you will be able to unlink the account away from the extra device, and the previous account will show.

12. thank you slayer, guess i hv wait patiently.

13. About the rule with switching accounts on devices. What if you want to log in with your account on a laptop, then someone else wants to log on there after you. It would break a rule. Good rule to stop people creating many accounts but annoying if you want to spam items or your phone is missing 

14. I can not delink ata from kaw its says"can not retrieve info please try again later"

15. The system is offline, ATA is making changes to it so it won't work until its back up.

16. Devs when will this be back online???

17. They'll update us when it's back online.

18. Avatar do not be smart assIf you do cant talk nice to people then s....up and the rest of you if you cant wait for devs you can reset your phone and then connect them to the account that you want. but do not forget AtA address!!!

19. Avatar is the smartest Donkey I know.

Please don't be an idiot.

20. Excuse me Max? I'd watch that mutt mouth of yours. **** the **** up before someone forces you, Avatar was helping others, you hypocrite. Get the **** off KaW or watch that **** hole you all a mouth.
    Have a great day :)