100 Zafties likely to be stripped or farmed.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *UmbrellaorZaft (01), Aug 14, 2013.

1. Lol you could tell from the title a statless alt made this. 

2. his owner is probably main

3. Damnit, I didn't make it on your list :(
    Now please tell me who I need to **** up to get on your list... I'd love to upgrade a bit ;)
    Max xtalling on strips appears to be not enough to make it as a striptarget, what is? Please tell me ;)

Now I'll go back to my targets and outside off forums. Should have about 2 regens now anyway :)

WFTT

4. It's Nebel* Sorry to spoil your fun but.... Your a bit to late Happy Kawing everyone

5. Good luck to UC good luck to ZAFT, one of those family's witch I will not say stabbed me in the back. The other welcomed me

6. man i must realy suck i couldnt even make top 100

7. OP, grow a pair and post with your main. With your stats on your arrogant account, it'll get you no where except on the floor crying cuz your butthurtn

8. Soo... Furrybunbun - who have you been targeting lately? Seems they made this thread

9. there's only one prince in this game is that me on that list

10. Op is a alt lol Ithaca hiding behind a alt ummm op so are you

11. OH LOOK A STATLESS ALT. WHAT A ******* SURPRISE!

12. @ OP

OMG, if my single plunder ally gets stripped, I'll never be able to recover from the loss! :roll:

(BTW, it may or may not reset on you, you've been warned)

13. LOL at #1 bun bun lmao

14. Best u start at the bottom

15. HIS OWNER IS PROBABLY HIS MAIN

16. We get it Goose

17. Umbrellaorzaft you are a complete moron. You are obviously not a member of resilience or rca or UC. You have not a clue what you are talking about and merely talk out of your ass so that you can look somewhat intelligent to the Kaw community but unfortunately due to your ass doing all the talking your posts are nothing but full of crap. You do not speak for us in anyway and nor will you ever.
    Request lock of an absurd thread made by a coward statless alt wanna be.
    Do me a favor an follow me with your main so I can farm the living **** outta you

18. Umbrellavszaft

Give me a break where did you come up with this crap did you put names in a hat be realistic.

19. wow goodluck on stripping zafties especially those top 10 lb s.

20. @Perse: Asterisks don't live, my friend.