Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. till when summer promotion

2. Summer promotions are normally during the weekdays. So if they continue them, it will start Monday.

3. linking phone to computer

how do i link my phone account to my computer?

4. Go to the top left on your phone, click settings, click account, then link it to Facebook.
    Move to your computer and go to Kingdoms at War's site. Click play and then click log in. Choose Facebook and log in with the account you linked your phone too. Voila :)

5. Ive been permantly silenced and it says appeal 3 months later, well its been 3 months how do I appeal!?? Help.

6. Email support@athinkingape.com your kaw name, you play kaw, your case(in as much detail as possible) why you should be unsilenced. Good luck :D

[​IMG]

7. Send an email to
    Support@athinkingape.com
    And include:
    -Account name.
    -Reason for silence.
    -Why you did it.
    -Tell them you won't do it again and call them amazing people (But don't be serious otherwise they'll just think you're desperate )

8. @JT

In fact, you don't need a facebook account to be able to play your phone account on a PC. You can use your ATA account to login on a PC.

How to create an ATA account?
    Go to settings in your kaw phone app (upper left corner on the home screen on an idevice), click account, then create an ATA account. All you need is a valid email address.

9. I KaW from a Sony Xperia SP, and need help with the notifications, please follow back if you can help :)

10. How exactly to clan bonuses work? So my clan has 10% everything since we've finished at least through fod, and I've been there since day 1, so lets say I leave to visit another clan, then I come back, will it still give me the clan bonuses? Or do u have to stay in the clan to still have them?

11. The clan bonuses stay with the clan.

Leaving the clan does nothing to change them. Also, opening the rest of the EB's will assist in bringing the bonus up.

12. So when I come back ill still have the bonuses?

13. @ SurroundSound

Can't help you bro. I'm iPhone savvy.

14. Yes.

Whatever clan you join, you absorb the clan bonus.

15. Ok thnx willy, that's Wat I thought but then I heard a couple guys told me the other way and I was like

16. When I try to PM anyone, a message saying "You and ___ must be following each other to chat" prevents me from typing, even though we are "friend-ed" and I'm not silenced. What is this?

17. Hmmm never heard of that before. And it's happening with all of your friends?