ATA, how can you possibly justify this?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Aug 10, 2013.

1. @knight

Well I'm complaining now because those hosers at ata have never hosed me as much as they did this time. And who bloody cares when you complain about it? Is there some kinda complaint limitation?

Anyway, I know ata has some secret formula with eleven herbs and spices, but how about this: dudes who get high actions, good plunder, more Kos, and risk more moth get more moth than those who have less actions, plunder, Kos ans mith. Isn't that a better system or am I just an idiot?

I dunno, but I bet the MVP in baseball will probably go to some dude who finishes top in batting average, RBI, and HR, and not the dude who lead his team with two-out doubles in the bottom of the seventh. Call me crazy.

2. Well with the exception of your bikini threads this is one of the times I will agree with you on things, but it has been going on so long I doubt it will change.

If it does change I would want my back pay of mith because I finish in the top 3 probably as often as anyone I know and get payed out terrible.

But I'm to the point now where the MITH has very little meaning to me so I guess I don't really care that much.

3. Frog- you probably scouted a lot (scouts dont pay that well)

4. It's only 10 mith......

5. Frog you got 2 billion more font complain

6. The way I always understood it was the less likely a player is to get a successful action, small gh vs large hansel for example, the more likely he/she is to get a max mith payout when he/she does perform really well and wins.

Never been substantiated by ATA but all the wars I've been in that seemed to be the case.

7. It is clear that it uses a very similar payout system as ebs do with pots. My guild hansel has made tons more MITH than this account doing have as much.

8. Its because of pots butned and he Had more knockouts then you

9. Ohh wait i thought ur Friend was frog :D sorry

10. I agree I make **** for mith in most wars and have never understood why the devs made spy accts get so much more

11. That's messed up frog, but gh dont war with pots it causes more of a plunder lose when hit, an pretty much pointless when everyone can hit you, but I'm no gh tho, I said that to say this, gh can hit higher up an can't be hit back thus making for a better after bonus. But I'm no dev an just guessing

12. The difference is because of your different costs to purchase mith. Your relative sizes play a large role in determining how much mith costs for you. It's also a reason why heavily towered kingdoms also tend to pay out a higher amount of mith. This is one of the anachronisms from when mith was first introduced. I think it was meant to regulate purchases by larger accounts or something like that but now with strict controls it's a feature that is outdated and certainly unfair for large accounts.

Spelled out it's like this: a gh's mith costs say 700M; a big Hansel's costs 1.4M. If they did exactly the same amount of actions, pots used, etc. the gh would get approximately double the big Hansel's mith - give or take a bit for other factors such as who was hit, how many KOs, plunder, etc.

13. @pum

Now that is interesting. But the mith are used to buy the exact same equip, regardless of size.