Tom_slick

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ______what_have__you_done___, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Once upon a time in the far, far away lands of KaW there was a little boy by the name of Thomas Slick. He roamed the land in his well polished suit of armor running the aid of a damsel in distress.

So the story goes as he wanders from Kingdom to Kingdom and found a lady who he told he loved. Then another... then another... another... another.

As his Harem grew to a proportion unbeknownst to most his dirty plot of disrespect and deceit grew to a tangled web of lies, until one day this poor gal found out. You shattered me Thomas... you shattered me.

How many have heard his lies of love and treasure? Speak up and show the world what a liar he is.

2. LOLOL kaw love, isn't this sweet.

3. So you fell in love....ON A GAME? I don't judge but....

4. ....i thought i was your only love tom....WHY!!!!!!!!!!

5. I love you like a fat kid loves cake.

6. They either reset or made an alt for this too LOl. Isn't this precious

7. Hmmm. Not sure what it is this guy is talking about. I've been in 2 clans in last year. Anyway here I am , with my main , if you'd like to speak to me like a man , otherwise enjoy your fairy tail if not 

8. Whomever you are, as a friend of Tom's I will say he is the kindest, most genuine person I know and he would do absolutely anything for a friend. You should be ashamed of posting something so ridiculous.

9. Phew glad i wasn't the only one....lmao ;)

10. This is just a bunch of bull. I know Tom. He is a great guy. What a ridiculous post.

11. I too am a friend of Tom's. of him and his family. There isn't a chance in the world he would do what u say. Go back to your hole and find somebody else to lie about.

12. True, Tom has a clan (harem) filled with ladies but only one loved more above the rest. Everything else posted there do belong under fan fiction. This is not meant to belittle your pain but Tom is indeed a lovable guy. Thank you for the humorous forum post.

13. Toms a vreat fella his only prob he seems to have a heshe stalker now lmao

14. Tom is a very honest person and this fairy tale you speak of I think You not Tom are living in. Tom is a great guy and a good friend I'm honored to call him my friend. MommaBear 

15. KAW HATERS TOM IS THE GREATEST

16. That is quite the tale,,,having known Tom now fr a good while and being in clanc with him for months i can not fathom where these delusions are comming from. I do enjoy a bit of fiction once in a while so I thank you for that lol

17. Um.. well... um should i take this seriously? Thomas u stud muffin you. :lol:
    [​IMG]
    Trying to compose myself through fits of giggles here :lol:

Those of of us who know Tom see this for what it is. Still luv u boo boo boo? :lol:
    You've made my day with this post. I should come to forum more often.

18. thats funny. Cuz that truly is our Tom. Honest to a fault and enjoys being around ladies. I feel sorry for the poster of fairy tails.

19. I'm sure as Tom as all his supports (and farmers like me) is a HORRIBLE guy,.. Or are you somebody me and him reset? Poor poor noob...:lol: :roll: