Feedback for Song of War

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lil_Tiger, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Feedback here guys! Thanks.

2. Me gusta! Keep going!

3. See your making this into a sci-fi possibly? No idea,but make sure not to cram this full of action thingys,it is the year 3140 after all.

4. Are you.

Writing

Two books.

At the.

Same mother trucking time?

5. I enjoyed reading this first part of your story. It has a clever title along with a clever introduction.

Sadly, I would have to use two hands to count all of the typos I read, just in this one prologue, which is not something I am used to seeing in your stories.

Aside from that, the sentences seemed a bit choppy and your story lacked detail about the setting.

Here are my questions.

Where was this at?

Was it on a boat?

Was it in a space station?

Are everyone tiny people in a tiny civilization located on a giant Twinkie?

What did the main character look like?

What was her name?

Overall, however it was a decent story and you did a great job :).

6. Thanks... Sorry about the mistakes, I'm tired. I'll make sure there are no more. No description for a reason, don't worry. There will more soon.

7. you're writing two stories at the same time? have fun

8. This story is great. I can't believe you're writing this AND KR at the same time.

9. Go home. Your drunk.

10. Guys!

Lil tiger has a clone! This is why KR and SOW are done at the same time!

11. Someone of you may be needing this. Again, post here not on the story thread.

And, no Plane.  I'm not a clone. Nor do I have one. Unfortunately....

12. Nice story ...

13. HOW DO YOU GET SO GOOD AT WRITING!!!! HACKS THIS IS ******* REDICULOUS HE IS TOO GOOD!!!!! NOBODY IS THIS TALENTED ABSOLUTE BS!!!!! I WILL BREAK THE ROBOT THAT IS WRITING THIS!!!!!!!!

14. Actual human here who clearly enjoys living... But I'll take it as a compliment Angel 

15. You hack .... obviously nobody in the world can write this well .....

16. your compliments are too flattening, it just sounds wierd.

17. Flattering, damn