ORDER OF THE VALIANT KNIGHTS

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Moose2, Aug 10, 2013.

1. So the valiant "forum" knights (basically mods or mod friends) and a dude who leads a clan that extorts noob clans - very valiant.

What about all the people who don't write on forums and spend most of their time teaching noobs or guiding war clans? Bias...

2. Skilla why are you upset at Moose? He's a forum mod. He doesn't silence people in game.

3. Spyte, Swan is on world chat a ton. In all honesty, this is the first time I've seen her on forums. I'm on WC often myself ya know =p

4. Then what other mod would do that....
    And again no one is answering if I broke the TOU or not

5. @Spyte

There's people on that list who rarely post forums and are in there for their wc antics. And if they were to award it to each player who helped every single little new person, there'd be 100s and it wouldn't be so prestigious and rare.

6. Mango, she gave me a ton of tips and answered/explained anything that puzzled me. Even today I still ask her questions. Not to mention her threads that I refer back to every now and then..

7. "People who don't spend most of there time teaching noobs or writing guides. Bias..."

Seriously? What did you think this award was for, other than people who help noobs and write guides? That was one of the dumbest statements I've read. Congratulations, you're an idiot.
    Congratulations to all the people who received the award. You all deserve it for your efforts in helping the community, and all of you are great and helpful people. Wish you the best.

8. @Skilla

Read part A of the first part of ToU. So yeah, it could be interpreted as silenceable.

9. Owen, I did none of the above

10. MOOSE for valiant knight !!!!!!! Hell yeah

11. Thanks guys.

I don't seem the type, but I'm not complaining.

I'd have expected more mods or former mods, or Sholron, or well, nice people.

I have run many hours of training though and even ran a bunch of public open access palringo classes on game math.

Much of my PM'S are advice, but to be honest many are extortion too.

For what it's worth though I do keep it real, and 80% of the time the guys I farmed come back and say now they love it and pass it on.

Now, I do have something I'd love to sell you.

12. Yea, why wasn't Moose on the list?

And Kool-Aid?

Idk.

13. Congrats to all who got it, I'm surprised Mango isn't on there, but I'm sure everyone on the list deserves the achievement!

14. I have seen a few people on this thread, and on other threads ask "why didn't player "x" get the achievement?"

Its a good question. I believe there are still many people out there who still deserve to be recognized. There will also be new people in the future who stand out in the communuty who also will qualify.

Remember, this achievement is not a one time event. Other knights will be recognized over time. This award will most likely span the life of this app.

As for this first crop of valiant knights, although I didn't select them (that's what the devs do) I am famaliar with each and every one of them, and I agree with all of them making the list.

15. I nominate BigFishSniper

16. I nominate moose. Of all the mods I've talked to, he is the only one to reply. And not with a generic "it's in the forums under (thread name)" but an answer to the question I asked. That is the way I answer every question I come across. Granted I never answer in wc (I can't afford the amount of speakers required to cover the questions I answer), I usually answer on walls.

17. Quick question, moose. How do the devs decide who to choose for this achievement. We all know their presence in-game is really low. Besides peoples' useless spam feedback, how do the devs figure out who is worthy and who isnt? I guess they can go on to see who seems prominent in the community, but wouldnt it be better to get consultation from some of the mods/in the know players? I just dont see this system being really effective with how this game is run.

18. Or i shouldve said questionS.

19. Congrats to all the of the Valiant Knights winner. Nut, not to sound too self-serving, but what are the perks of earning this designation, besides recognition and props? The title means quite a bit. but are there any other perks?

20. Hiya , I think that Far_Canal should get this achiement as he is forever helping me out and has been helping me and training me since well it feels like forever