Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Right under your bfa/bta on your profile should be your fight offenses.

2. :| :lol: :lol:

3. But that number that I see is different from the number that others see when they see my profile.

4. Shadow, that number is your self wins. What others see is the combined self wins you have, and the attack defences won number total.

5. Yeah you just have to add the two numbers together to find your total Battles Won.

6. Thank you slayer and love. 

7. Is there anything that can be done about excessive farming? One of my clanmates is being farmed continuously for the last 24 hours. In addition to myself and other members of our clan. All by the same farm clan. They are simply being bullies.

8. Fight back or ask them for a Cease Fire.

9. How much stats does a hoarfrost spy defense tower give?

10. 123k is correct.

11. For future reference, page 49 of Wulf's Buildings&Lands guide has the stats for T6 buildings.

12. what is the difference between a hybrid build and a hansel build

I am just curious because some people might say that a hybrid does pretty good damage on ebs while other people would say a hansel can do much more damage wise.

A guild hansel I can make plenty of gold in an eb while skimming although if I change my build to a hybrid I'm not sure if it's going to be better or worse than my current hansel build.

Thanks

13. Guild hansels give more plunder than a lvl 1 or 2 t4. Guild hansels also have the lowest change in plunder between their first and last hits. Upgrading your guild hansel will increase your plunder, the only reason it is considered the war paying building is because it pays spectacularly well for a very low cost.

A Hybrid build is a build that has a relatively even troop to spy ratio. To be a hybrid, your build must consist of more than 25% of all total buildings being spy or troop buildings and also must consist of less than 75% of all total buildings being spy or troops buildings.

In simple terms, count up how many buildings you have, subtract the towers and castles out (since they have no troops) and then do this little formula.

You then divide the Total Buildings by either the number of Troop Buildings or by the number of Spy Buildings .

You only divide it by one of these numbers to get your ratio, which means if you divide total buildings by spy buildings and get a ratio of 28% you are considered a hybrid. Same goes for troops. As long as the ratio is between 25% and 75% you are a hybrid.

A Hansel is determined by using the same method an seeing if your total spy buildings equal more than 75% of your total buildings.

Now a Hybrid can make more than a Hansel can but as you build more troop buildings, the difference between plunder earned on your first and last hits will increase. Sure a Hybrid build is making 60 mil first hit but it's last hit may be 45 mil versus a hansel will make 50mil first hit and 49 mil last hit. (Totally random numbers there)

Long story short, make sure your ll is full of CoEs lvl 3 for plunder assurance if you want to become a hybrid. The plunder difference between the two builds are relatively insignificant and as for damage to ebs, It all is about the same because what you're lacking for in spies is made up in troops for hybrids and vice-versa for Hansels. If you have any other questions, follow me  I hope I answered yours lol

14. In the quote, their should be a ' ' in between the Troop Building and Spy Buildings 

15. What the hell is an osw?

16. Off system war. Generally two clans who will fight like in a real war, but they don't actually start a proper "war"