The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. Oh, come on. You freakin' serious.

I don't know if you noticed, but BBC casts actors on talent, not age or appearance. Give the dude a damn chance, don't be a prickly ass like everyone was to poor Matt Smith.

Everyone was cruel to 11 because he was freaking young. You see a pattern?

2. I don't know what 11 is.
    Either way, I think they could have chosen a better actor for Rory. Seriously, he's like the ugliest person I've ever seen.

3. Eleven. The Eleventh doctor. Matt Smith. I will call him eleven in any form I wish because he is indeed eleven.

4. Ok. I understand what 11 is.
    Either way, when I think of the Doctor, I think Matt Smith.
    I'm willing to give this guy a chance, but if he isn't better than Matt Smith, my hidden Chipmunk personality named Kevin will come out and kill him.

5. Dude.

Your doctor is your doctor and in your eyes no one will ever surpass your doctor.

It's gonna be like that no matter what. I hope you realize this, otherwise you're in for a long run.

6. I didn't understand that. It was too deep.
    Please explain it again in baby steps.

7. The "your Doctor..."

8. I'm glad that whilst I was gone, SOMEBODY was a voice of reason; even if it was Choco.

In my opinion I think the 9th was brilliant, :3.
    Even though his season terrified me (look, I was young, 'mmkay?)

I think 11th got better as he progressed although the last season was terrible due to bad writing.

And I'm really excited to see how Peter Capaldi does as a Doctor.

9. There will always be a doctor you are infinitely fond of, whether it's the doctor you started with or the one you loved the attitude of or the best actor. Doesn't matter. That doctor is your doctor, he's the only one for you, no matter what.

Another actor probably won't measure up in your eyes.

As for me, um, I don't watch Doctor Who? I happen to like Nine. A lot. Sassy bastard.

10. What are you all. I don't even.

David Tennant. Forever <3 Mancrush.

Ignore that.

Uhm, oh yeah. New doctor will be good, BBC will not do a bad job.

Give faith to the system, man.

11. I saw a mention of Feather four pages ago. I am now going to stay awake until I have an explanation.

12. I believe Taters and Feather got into an argument and Para sided with Taters because Feather is an ass, but Taters is also hella annoying and Para was expressing his distaste for both parties.

That was, by the way, almost definitely not four pages.

13. 5-6, a mention was made. But that was the mention. I don't know about the actual conversation.

14. Honestly, Tennant's my favorite. I liked Smith to begin with, but grew tired of him. He was obsessed with Amy and it grew just too wired. I loved 9, but he didn't stay long enough. I think Tennant had the most diversity, going from angry to happy in a matter of minutes. And he had the most interesting companions....

I'm interested to see how 12 fills out, and how he follows Smith. And yeah, he's a bit older than I'm use to but I'm sure I'll settle in with him.

15. IRONHulk Versus Feather.

I preferred Feather, still do but I despise both.
    Pretty much equally but at least Feather didn't use tWC as a testing ground. He respected it to an extent.

16. Hooray for a older Doctor. :3

17. Im really undecided which doctor i like the most. Tennant has great character dynamics and has a really deep personality than Smith, but Smith has a real great flair of unique personality (and a Fez)

18. Or you could pick one of the other Doctors. xD

19. well I do love the 4th doctor

20. I really like Matt Smith. He acts as the Doctor should act: insane, funny, genius, and just overall awesome.
    While David Tennant was the Doctor, he acted: Serious, also serious, and genius.