Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 10

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Knight ur wrong if ur such a great tracker than deal with the random ko times.. Every clan has to deal with the random ko's fairest way

2. we can use 2 crystals.....rite??

3. Why all 2 hour wars hard enough too get time on a weekend in the summer too WAR.

4. If your participation for one hour wars is low it's maybe because mith payout sucks. You spend the same amount OF mith for a one hour war as you do for a two hour war but payout is half.

5. Thanks devs great job on the ko times and the time u spent to listen and help.us! Thanks a lot and have a great day (;

6. Should have kept one hour wars in, i wont be waking up at 2am/3am to compete now. They were fun and fast passed and gave the wars a different swing. But know going to be same old repetitive stratergies.

7. WHAT if they have 10-15 LB guys and the rest small. And no one in the other clan can hit the LBS ?

8. SAME TIME! SAME TIME! SAME TIME! SAME TIME!
    THESE TIMES DONT SUITS EVERYONE

U PPL MUST CHANGE TIMES EVERY WEEK.

TY :)
    :D

9. Kaw_admin for season 2 it would be Nice to have 1 hour wars as well as just 2 hour wars.

10. Bring 1 hour war 7 min ko

11. @ fatdude

I'm sorry but your argument was as about as poor as it possibly could have been. You can't track with the 5 minute advantage because we Ko the whole clan within the first 8 minutes allowing 29 different players to be able to come out within an 8 minute window at random . I feel that is as about as self explanatory as it can get no matter how good at tracking the tracker is.

Your second point was saying it was fair to everyone having random Ko times. And my response to that is that it's just as fair to have everyone have set Ko time. No one is getting any unfair advantage when the system goes both ways.

People always complain about tracking when it's a thing that everyone can do if they just take the time to learn. Yes it's not as easy but it's better than a spam fest war.

12. If they wanted to stop bots give Self KO control of the pin time.

13. So far war has been Friday Saturday Sunday . Each day should have a different Ko style. Friday random Saturday regular Sunday advantage. Everyone argues different points of which way is the best , but lets be honest a variation of different ways to war makes it more interesting! I myself am not a fan of the old way, but I still war even if the devs set it up that way. Make all three days different. So everyone can have a sample of each. Best solution to this.

14. Fixed ko times aren't hard to track people. Scroll back cc 10min. Copy the name of opponent. Paste in search. Hit opponent or scout or ass or steal. Fixed ko times are great. There's no advantage to dumping your troops and hiding all war. I would love to see fixed ko times every war please devs.

15. Seriously ? Hour change not even 24h before war starting time ?

16. I think with 10 wars a week we can mix it up. Maybe 5 one hour wars 5 two hour wars. Maybe 5 fixed ko and 5 random / advantage. That way every war isn't the same thing time after time. Would make it more fun for everyone, as well as make clans use different strategy

17. I DONT KNOW WATS UP BT THE MATCH MAKING ISNT PROPER HALF OF MY CLAN WAS NT|OT ABLE TO HIT THE OPPOENENT WHILE THEY WER ABLE TO HIT MOST OF PEOPLE.... GT THIS THINK SOLVED>>>>> KO TIME WONT MATTER WAT MATTERS IS PEOPLE HITTING EACH OTHER >> U SHUDNT HOPE U CONSIDER IT...