Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Does spying reduce enemy spies

2. Yes it does

3. @JasonBourne The dtw message seems to be no more and has been replaced with AWHNE. It's the same for attack actions.

4. Thank you for clarification Luke, I haven't done SW in forever

5. It's outside is SW too. Go pin someone haha and you will see that the devs have completely gotten rid of the dtw message. I don't know anything else about this other than it was just changed today.

6. Oh I see, thanks for the info

7. I still get the dtw message... Is there an update I need to download?

8. Possibly Bobcat

9. Dtw still comes up if you Atk someone who is too small. But if it's someone who is your size and they are pinned you will get the new message

10. Thank you Bobcat that clears up some confusion.

11. No problem

12. How do I get speakers on PC?

And what kind of clan should I join?

13. You can only get speakers on pc from nobility, which you can get from quests or by buying them.
    Join any clans that do B2B of whatever tier you do well. If you want to war, join a war clan.

14. You cannot gain speakers on PC unless you are linked with android or an iDevice. I also suggest you join a clan running ambush right now because your build would make a lot of plunder off of that.

15. Cool thanks to both

16. Can someone tell me or point me to a thread that will tell me what ebs drop items and what items they drop

17. Forums>Strategy>EB Guide. I can't post the link since my Android doesn't let me click and hold for URL.

18. It's by Wulf btw.

19. Go to Strategy... Wulf has a stickies guide on EB's