bullies don't deserve apologizes

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by starspangledman, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Hello KaW! I have recently run into a player who apparently loves to farm others and then make the victim apologize to them for the farming that is being done to them. I have been nothing but peaceful with players on here, but the way this player talks to others is rude and controlling. This was supposed to be a sorry but as you know Captain America never bows to bullies. It is with deepest regret that I must end my actions with this account and pick up on my alt. to all those that have been bullied on this game, I feel for ya. Otherwise, happy KaWing to all!!! Im going to miss all of you wonderful people

2. Hire me

3. But don't you like me bro???I know I'm a bit of a bully but people change....right.???

4. This is a war game the "bully" is enjoying the pvp part of the game.

5. Gay means happy so I do not understand why you said that?

6. dtw*

dat autocorrect

7. Wow all i asked for was a cf. . .

8. You know, towards the beginning of your post, I was like, yeah, go butthurt dude for standing up for yourself. But then I found out you weren't. Therefore, I must inquire about the name of this 'bully' so that I may congratulate him personally on his service to the KaW community.

9. OP doesn't get it, this is a war game. You offend someone expect to be farmed. It's not bullying it's playing the game as it is meant to be played. Apologies in forums is their way of getting justice for them offending them in whatever way it was

10. I said it because he was not standing up for himself, which clearly makes him a homosexual.

11. All i ask for was a cf n he is stubborn he was rude to me. So he reaps consequences.

12. What a massive piece of muff cabbage

13. Full support! 

14. @LIFE good work at playing the game how it is designed to be played

15. I Believe The Correct Definition Of Gay Is Happy.

16. Man please explain how does being stubborn make you a "homosexual"

17. Tempted to farm ok for this xD