Cellphone Novel: Dream

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Lorenza_Daisy, Aug 6, 2013.

1. o.o Hello... I've decided to finally put one of my dream into words. The story is based on a dream I had and it touched me. So I'm going to share it here, in KaW-land, since it's where I spent my whole summer vacation. I'm not a writer but I like reading and writing short stories. I will also be posting this same story on a cellphone novel site. m(_ _)m Please take care of me.

P.S Feel Free to leave feedback and suggestions on my wall. Also my brain and fingers don't always sync so please go easy on my mistakes. ^^'' Hope you enjoy and follow this story's journey.

-P.P.Pun

Prologue

I woke up startled to the sound of loud banging on the door of my hotel room. I quickly went over to my friend’s bed to wake her up. The voices were unfamiliar to me and I had a feeling something like this would happen. Ever since we left our home, to this competition, I had a felt like someone was watching us all the whole time. I shook her harder, panicking while grabbing my purse. She woke up looking at me, asking what’s wrong. I couldn’t answer and dragged her with me.

I peeked through the other door of this room, there were two men wearing suits and dark glasses. They were both armed with weapons and continued to knock on the door. My friend grabbed her stuff and waited a bit, watching. The men then shot the door open as we quickly run out to the corridors. People in the hotel all suddenly came out of their room running, after hearing the gun shot. We rushed quickly through the crowd to a dead end. We ran back the other way as the men spotted us.

Running around the floor, I hear their voices yelling from across the corridors on the other side of this floor. Another fire of gunshot was heard again throughout the building. The hotel I was staying at was sort of a fancy hotel that was paid for by Ren’s sponsors. The gunshots are getting closer as I kept running, looking for an exit out of this place.

“Keiko! Hurry this way!” She pulled me into the stairway, as it lights up with motion sensors on each floor.

Erika, my only friend since moving to this town, accompanied me here. I met Ren when she introduced him to me in our class during the first year of high school. It’s been 5 years since the day we all met.. She found a stairway as we rushed down. I bet you’re wondering what’s going on and why I’m being chased by these men? And why Erika and I are alone here in this hotel? I’ll start from the beginning of when I first moved to this place.

2. Chapter One

When I first met Ren, we were just freshmen. I met him while tagging along with a classmate after school. They all wanted to have a get-together and become friends. Erika was very popular. It seemed like she knew everyone in the class even on the first day.

I started at this high school that was two cities away only because my city didn't have one. This new city is big and since I'm living alone, it wasn't much of a bother for me to move here. My parents had died in an accident when I was young and was sent to live with relatives. Although they took care of me, they couldn't love someone else's child as much as theirs. Growing up, I saved as much as I could before I was old enough to get a part-time job. I wanted to be independant. So when I turned 14 I found a job, and saved money so I can live on my own. My relative didn't stop me from moving out nor did they cared. It only gave me more courage to live on my own.

3.  Is Asjay in this dream later   how big is that mans gun ? ......just remember daisy in dreams you can control it you should have changed into chucknorris ......

Support 4 my little fantasy land spartan

4. Nicely done daisy....I'm sure you could fit a goat somewhere in this story 

Support 

5. Lol, support!

6. Good start but I'm also disappointed that no Goats or any livestock were mentioned in the story.

Where was I and what was I dressed in at the time and maybe you could add Mrculyer in my wardrobe stroking my nanny goat somewhere in the opening paragraph.

Goats are underrated and whilst not self lubing like penguins they are a precious kaw commodity and should not be overlooked!!!!

7. Goats will be added later this year

8. NOTE: I am not serious about this, it is just a joke to fool noobs and spread some fun around forums