YA_JUDGMENT_FI

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by __wHiTeGh0sT__, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hero is an alt lol ppl show respect to yafi for a reason

2. @armageddon I'm replying about topics posted in a public forum, how is this not everyones business? Are you trying to tough talk me over a fail thread made by someone in your clan? Lighten up, silly noob.

3. No one care's about your opinion!!ifarm!!This thread was made for yafi members!!!So go jump in someone else's business!!

4. Are there other threads that only members of one clan can comment in? Sounds kind of outlandish.

5. Making a useless thread that took no effort on forums holds no respect. They fact that your trying to bully people in your own thread shows how much you actually respect fellow players.
    What I find funny is that if a thread like this was created by a random clan the mods would instantly lock it. Yet when a clan like this does they turn a blind eye.

6. But hey I guess the rules only apply to some of us

7. @whiteghost

1. If this thread was meant for just yafi members then you should have mentioned that in the op.

2. If this was just for yafi members then why aren't you stopping the one's posting respect to yafi.

8. It's obvious this thread was not meant for yafi members. You just wanted the forum community to kiss your ass

9. It's a simple post telling their members to come home. I saw it on wc ca before but that wasn't as effective as a forum post. Everyone has their right to post forums, but this is telling all members something. What , you wanted a full 3 paragraph reason why they should come home?

Nobody flames threads like these, they flame threads that serve no purpose, threads that are made to make post count higher, or multiple shitty threads in one day by same person. Learn your **** before mouthing off with pointless alts.
    Best of luck YaFi
    [​IMG]

10. Farming he put no effort into this thread and it shouldn't be in at. I've seen people post helpful threads and they get locked for no effort. Sure Yafi can "farm" but they sure as hell need to get the **** off forums. The fact that now op is telling people who aren't kissing yafis ass to leave is beyond me.

11. Silly care bear noob, WE flame threads like these 

12. Hero, who are you to decide who needs to stay in or out of forums? Lol

13. Someone is a little full of themself. But your rage is quit funny so please continue.

14. Quite even :lol:

15. You all just proved my point. A bunch of fail farmers, well wannabes, flame threads like these. And like ifarmeveryone said, it's YOU guys that flame them. I never see a respected forumer on a half assed thread talking **** to the op. it's just a bunch of statless or low stat wannabes that have nothing better to do. Stay off the thread, you're the reason it's still in AT you morons.

16. Really,and you are who?tell me what i can and can't post!!sounds like someone looking for some problem's?if so keep posting your comments!!Ill show you noob!!this was a helpful thread....unfortunately i attracted strangers trying to act like they made the game??Save it!!Do yourself a favor and zip your lipz!!last warning!!

17. Haha you're a better troll than I, carry on carebear

18. Take a chill pill man, you can do whatever you want, just like everyone else here.

19. @whiteghost

The thread was doing fine until messi started to spout his diarrhoea on here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.