RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll post shortly. I need to charge my laptop and get the PB codes.

2. just merely pointing out how shitty of people um as a whole is. i mean its a game, why attack someone personally? seems like a certain group of people is trying to deflect the fact that they are being smashed by ML so they have to belittle another person. such a class act. concede defeat.

3. So you never ever trash talk ppl 

4. ML is tap tap target, it's a war game and um will never back down because it is simply fun

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then, I sent ___Alb___ this and blocked, and posted in one of the RPL rooms:

[​IMG]

6. so your whole proof is a convo that was cut off presumably to remove any unimportant info? FAIL

ml #WINNING

7. No. They took my words out of context to make it appear a way that was beneficial to themselves.

8. my favorite part is the "grown up" mother of three talking about oozy lady parts, keep it classy mommy2hotty ;)

9. If anyone cares to look back over the middle pages of this thread they will see that the leader of os mercs posted a few comments that, while not in the anti ml spirit of this thread, were on topic and not rude in the beginning. He was treated disrespectfully including the "post with your main" bit. Anyone who reads forums (or even takes. Look at his beastly equips) knows he is a tear down build. He was actually getting bored and ready to quit kaw. So UM. You have succeeded in restoring the fun of the game into a great farmer,dragging in more enemies you can't handle and showing you haven't any idea what you're doing in osw or forums
    #winning

10. Banana... Did you have to quote yourself there and comment because no one really cares?

11. Yes mommy to what ever . She knows dhat to do with twinkies

12. Pretty intense 

13. I figured i'd add some more intelligent, comprehensible text into this thread, since it seems like barring few most here are unintelligible and quite frankly need to go back to grammar school.

14. Just because she has 3 kids, doesn't exactly mean ****. You get that ooze, discharge, from vaginal problems. Possibly even STD's. I believe THAT was what that comment from the ss meant. That heather was a whore. So... Yea. Your point?

15. the mother of three comment was directed at mommy2hotty. once again denial speaking on topics you have no knowledge of. You should just quit before you make a complete ass of yourself.

#winning.

16. Not saying she IS a whore and whatnot. Just an interpretation of the ss.

17. Sorry, misread. Just disregard the "of 3" comment, and you'll be fine. Promise.

18. Reading through the thread it seems you do A LOT of misreading. Just saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.