Estoc Trials - Test Wars - Week 9 - War 2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 3, 2013.

1. We've double checked everything and the war is scheduled properly.

News
    * Please be advised that we are running experiments with the current set of wars.

War 2
    1 hour war, random KO time between 8 and 13 minutes
    Friday
    PDT - Friday - 8pm-8:30pm
    EDT - Friday - 11pm-11:30pm
    GMT - Saturday - 3am-3:30am
    SGT - Saturday - 11am-11:30am

Signups: 45
    No Match: 1

You Ask For IT you were odd man out.

Happy warring all you brave clans!

2. How have you not fixed GH payout? Come on devs add a land unlocked value to plunder - fighting a 1 hour war only makes advantage that much worse.

My advise is to fight in one of these wars - they are terrible - can't hit 70% of clan and make over 10mill - just a waste of time - hope you listen soon 

3. I'm brave also 

4. Really i thought u guys fixed matchups war 1 and 2 not a chance please explain

5. our match up was horrorable, we gave it our all and still got hammered

6. You had with twenty five inactives and players with barely any plunder... yep devs match up for sure ^

7. look at our match, how does that look good, we are getting destroyed, wars are suppost to be fun but this definatly isnt, not cool devs

8. WE GOT A BAD MATCH WE GAVE OUR BEST AND GOT SQUISHED

9. Thats like 10 in a row when u going to give us a bone devs y are we gettong a bad match every single time its hard to get our foot in the ee door this one was almost as bad as when we got matched with worthog uven if they turned off there bfe we were still out gunned and there equipmint way out did us i want my edge back jerks lol sory baby your not a jerk just please make it right

10. Take random ko out of EE wars. Stupid idea.

11. agreed, i do like being able to decide when i can come out it takes a lil bit of the robot out of it when its only the bigger clan wins

12. What kinda test was this one any way was it to see how good the smaller clan could do against a bigger one with the dumb dts

13. -.- if u have 3 inactives why are you complaining ? Hold your people accountable, And farm ur inactives to teach them a lesson. And when most your rooster are inactive you have no place to comment. even when it's a bad match you give it ur all. its rude to not put ur all into the game, your members not hitting back or even trying effects the mith payout for the clan u war against. It's not there fault for the match or ur inactives.

14. Great job devs! Each week that goes by seems to be creating better and better wars. So much improved over season one.

15. Lol bean was that for me cause u should look at the match before comenting on actives one couldnt even hit the other two i dont think will ever sign up for another estoc it was clearly a loss and they were pissed any way clearly some clans always get easy matches all the time? and others get the shaft? what is the reason devs theres got to be something there to work with to help with these matchups look at our subclans also i think we had one that was a good match

16. @mexican jumping bean, why are you telling me its rude to not give it my all? I did. We took care of our inactives, they cost us the war. 3 people should end up being a 2b difference. Back to my point about random ko, it takes the whole point of a time keeper out of the war. Don't care if they can give you a 5 min heads up of when they 'should' be coming out. While you're sitting there spamming them for 10 minutes opponents can find you report you and wham ko. With everyone spamming WR it's too unorganized and makes for a bad war. Strategy in my opinion is less effective in random ko then back in season 1. (Not saying its not accountable for some wins) season 1 was perfect war mechanics just bad matching. All devs needed to do was tweak matching. There is my 2 cents.

17. Thanks for the feedback.

18. Some people like them.

19. The devs are too busy finding ways of stealing money from (previous) paying customers to worry about your little wars