RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So rpl this whole time has been judging ml. Rpl thinks there crushing ml as other people stated ml is recieving barely any inc while rpl is being destroyed.

I'm a former ml member and you all say that they'll spam clan chat with ads well I've seen you do the same thing also.

Why ml leaves a clan with an eb still going on because its obviously either a fail or not enough time and there are other clans that need help in eb so they can't just stay there.

Unless you haven't noticed ml wall is always busy and sometimes they don't have enough mercs out so they will apologize to clan and tell them that it's not finish able they don't just leave they apologize.

And as for sky you keep bragging about rpl this and that when they're barely doing anything. You best just stfu.

rant over

2. this osw is very entertaining, can i join in, wall me, i will join the side of the first post on my wall

3. This is just a HUGE pillow fight 

©DENVER

4. My view from my duration in this OSW will say RPL / GC have shown little to no will to fight on a unbiased view, but are all across this forum your big and truly badass pity you haven't shown it in battles, my last inc was LuDoIt 1 day Ago... Surely you got better than that with the amount of people's feeds i go into hoping for a slap back you should try pinning someone anyway, i am not a part of ML, but this is propaganda like your whole post LOL, i am a good friend to them, and that is why i fight for Laelyr

5. Ugh. Half the post disappeared.

6. I swear RPL is loads smaller? Do they have more than 1clan?

7. You used the "and sign"

8. Roman praetorian legion

9. Ampersands suck :(

10. RPL is a family of clans. Though, most of the family is not involved to the best of my knowledge.

11. And Ghost central ... i probably did always forget that haha

12. Lol. I was in this war for a bit.. Got bored of being hit by people four or five times my size. ._.

13. RPLfight on my bros

14. Legendary who r u to talk u wait till people r asleep and defensless as far as u claiming on so many Inc on u. That's a lie. I know I've done more than that to u. whens the clan mercs liars opening up. U b the leader. And 60-70members against 5clans. I've made more from u than u guys have been me. Yayo2 u be seeing me real soon in ur news if u stop staying dtw

15. @Drunk I encourage you to read a grammar book, along with Sun Tzu's (might have that name wrong) Art of War. Waiting until your enemy's defenses are low is a strategy, something RPL would be smart to try.

16. Blah blah talk in my news feed like I talk in urs stop talking that's why y'all getting destroy now all y'all do is talk smh no action

17. And here I am on a war thread which no one cares about except the clans involved.

18. Castiel u better stay prepare if ur clan mates tell the truth then u know ur no match for me

19. Man you guys need to shut up. This thread is just old and nobody cares.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.