Device Delinking and Account Management

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by kaw_admin, Jul 30, 2013.

1. ok well i emailed them asking if they could basically manualy link it to my ATA accnt so i could retrieve it

2. So i still have to carry 2 android phones around with me :(

3. No matter what they do for your account management..They will never allow any user to have more than one account oer device. It is against the ToU, and will end up in a ban if caught.

4. Well it was obviously good until i read the part

Factory resetting counts towards concurrent and new devices limit

This is totally wrong dev...do u think people need to buy device for playing kaw only. Factory reset can be done for many reason and frequently. Imagine those people work with droid application or custom ROM development..they need to reset phone each time to test their development. SO u suggest they should get another phone just to play KAW. Isnt it too much?

5. For some reason it says I have 18/5 devices connected, but I've only ever played on 4...I don't know which ones are which...help?

6. Can you unlink an ata account from the kaw account?

7. Respot, this is a little bug that other's are experiencing aswell. Take a screenshot of your account management tab and email it to support@athinkingape.com They will assist you from there.

If you would like more detail on your situation, and would like developer confirmation, refer to page 2 and 3 of this thread

8. I got 7/5 from 2 phones

9. Killa, Not too sure. From everything I have tried, no. A great suggestion to the developers (as they are tweaking and adjusting things), would be to be able tolink and unlink from an ATA account (max 5?) That'd help a lot of players out from what I have seen.

10. Yes I put the wrong email on y alt and forgot password

11. Tried before

I don't spend enough :-(

12. Not that I'm having an issue but considering apples go-to fix for everything is to perform a factory reset couldn't this be considered a problem towards the limit?

13. I made a mistake I chose the wrong account to connect on facebook how i can fix that ply help

14. Max, if on iDevice, open the account management tab and unlink the account that claims is a PC link. Easy as that.

15. I have 2 iphone both have my account , i dont know how to delink it from my old iphone to start new account, could you please advice , since i cant find this new option

16. Power, make sure you have updated your KaW app to its 1.52V off the app store. The update came out yesterday.

If you have that, click the top left button on you home screen (settings). This will open a tab with your account management tab, click that. That will bring you up to screen very much like the one you see on the OP of this thread. Make sure you have which iDevice to what, as they will both say 'iDevice'. Best way to figure it out, is to not to connect for sometime on the account you want unlinked, and then unlink it. Simple right? =)

17. Slayerbob should get a valiant knight achevment for helpping all the people who wont read for themself ;)

18. Me playing for such a long time, and having multiple account transfers is tough. This update had me excited as can be. I'm not looking for some recognition for any of this. I've been through a rough patch with transfers and it can be very frustrating for me, and it might be for others. Getting people playing on the correct accounts per platform is good enough for me. Devs give me something to get overjoyed about, I dont mind helping those who are confused.

For those that are too lazy to read..The devs have repeated themselves multiple times. Must be very annoying, so I dont mind giving them a break. As long as they push out more good updates.

19. Ty slayer it work, i didnt know it was an update