admin where is our 2x gold on FOD we was promise

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by angel8690, Jul 30, 2013.

1. I think as we was promise we sould get our 2x gold on FOD or atleast 2x haunt what does everyone think

2. its 'dev' not admin :roll:

3. It's 2x item drops for FoD, 3x gold for Warbeasts. The threads still in AT bro.

4. "It's my money and I need it now". Lol idrc

5. Ok devs but still it is up ot should be ferfilled

6. Go home op

7. How come eb's 2x but only one or two people get drops.

8. Angel go home your drunk

9. Im just asking thats all i would like to say sorry to admin for my title

10. We not just was promised we still is.

11. Haha its really 2x drop , only 2 people got drop literally

12. I think it is x2 gold but I dunno cause we started before the announcement

13. If you are getting 40mil + it is double gold

14. It's up your asses with your heads go reread the thread then come back and see if anybody cares.

15. Angel, the double drop FoD started 4.5 hours ago. If you're referring to the FoD that ended in your clan 6 hours ago, that didn't "qualify". Only FoD and Warbeasts started in the 24-hour window qualify.

Hope that answers your inquiry.

16. Hey guys, how about this one:

Check the devs thread about todays double gold/drop ebs. Check page 6 or so, top comment. FOD is double gold and drop.

Now try this one

Check my clan. We forfeited our FOD and started up a new one (started it just over 3 hours ago btw) after noon (the start time of 2x gold and drops) and yet... I make 21m a hit, not 42m.

So OP, though grammatically incorrect, is right.

17. We started our FoD after the announcement. It changed and now has changed back. Any clue what happened?