From Laoda to Umbrella Corporation and allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ray_, Jul 30, 2013.

1. W D G A F family 

2. Support for Zaft as always. Many great friends there.

3. ZAFTSO WHAT? BIG CLAN DON WANT WEAK PPL U GONNA BE JOKING... LOL

4. *respect* a lot of people are mislead into believing Zaft is a bunch of KaW bullies, when in fact, Zaft is just like every other clan family, just more carefully ran, with more dedicated members, and targeted mainly out of jealousy.

5. Rememberance show me the thread Phil created to specifically talk about this thread?

Idiot.

6. LAODA PLS MINIMIZE THE RULES IN ZAFT TOO MANY RULE... GET KICK OUT FOR ZAFT LAST TIME AND SAY I DID NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENT WHAT THE HELL I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG AND GET DROPPED WHAT IS THIS???

7. ^

That's what you did wrong...

At least I smiled reading that... Haha good work.

8. lol anachy but seriously zaft need to change a bit of rules....

9. Why do you speak of yourself in 3rd person laoda? . SUPPORT UC!!!

10. Anarchy you must be stupid.
    Phil hasn't done that ever or recently.

Douche.
    Go back to your EE wars you *****.
    I'd hit you but you have the ***** build.

11. You sound like a complete moron If it's any indication of your general level of intelligence, NOBODY has anything to fear Oh, by the way...chalk another one up for UC

12. Maybe I should make that simpler to understand for you, laoda. See spot. See spot run to jax. See spot fail. See spot get his friends stripped. See spot try to justify his arrogance. See spot fail again.

13. Trooper thats alot of spots

Laoda, great post, takes alot to let runners run , I admire that.

14. The amount of zaft noses around Laodas arse is like piglets round a sow's (sow = a female pig - for zaft members info) teats.

15. Great thread however to those idiots praising laoda for not farming runners, this thread is just a strategy to create panic in UC. Nothing more.

16. Well worded Laoda. Grats.

17. The replies on this thread just show how much we respect and support our leader(s) and how we do not need to trash talk during war. We let our actions do the talking.

WFTT

༺☠Zλ₣Ŧ E₡ҤEŁØ₦☠༻

18. Support

Zaft uk

19. Well said

20. Support

✪☣ՀᎯʃτ ☠ ¢ΓΔ¢κ▷○ωη☣✪