RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If only everyone saw it your way there wouldn't be an osw

2. So I'm not sure if this has been asked but why was an RPL member sighted on one of my clan owners wall asking for us to help?

We aren't part of any alliance we won't be helping either side it's your OSW not ours.

3. Whoever did it wasn't doing it by direction from us. Several members are not understandin of the fact they shouldn't do that. No matter what they get told

4. I don't like how you put Washington on par with Rome and Napoleon. His victories are shrouded in American folklore, and the efforts of the French are overlooked.

The greatest military force in terms of victory was France, also.

5. To be honest with out you guys who can't finish the ebs we wouldn't have a job to do! So if you want to say ML are runners go ahead but when there's no rlp or ML if that happens what then? Wall me the answer!

6. Re: ml runners. While it is true that ml leaves ebs that it doesn't think it can handle there are reasons for this 1: ml train conducter knows what manpower ml has available at the time and has to decide if he/she has enough to do the job. 2: when entering a clan we check eb logs, if we see an origins clan running an eb out of their league and a log that shows little or no activity from the clan we are supposed to HELP then we move on to folks that are trying but just need that little extra push to succeed. If we wanted to DO ebs we would stay home we try to HELP folks who are legitimately trying and just can't close the deal

Go ml

7. I agree with the way ML assesses the situation before helping,,why waste 2 hours and xstals helping a clan that shouldn't have been running that eb in the first place and will likely be hollering for help again the same day, when they could move on and save 3 other clans ebs that were close just had a bad day in that same time frame...MLs mercing style is doing what's best for the many not one, you have to understand their wall gets alot more requests than other merc clans and they can't exhaust themselves on failed efforts

8. @lycan its pretty obvious your biased against america. I wonder which war your country lost to them :lol:

9. I hope RPL wins this thing. ML can eat it.

10. ^ your mom eats it

11. Ohhhhhh snap 

12. I'm winning so far in this osw
    oh wait we're smack talking in wc :|

13. Lol hand. So far I've seen more smack talk in WC than actual results

14. oooh snap. Word son.

15. Does anyone ever win or lose osw's around here? All I see is mutual cfs everytime, that's why the noob clan osw's are better, someone gets hit for a half a day and there's a cf thread up in forums 

16. And what the hell happened to Phil? Where our zaft UC update and a thread for this merc war, I actually get interested and read his threads instead if trolling

17. This is end of the borrowed time that we all been living on

18. (update) ml just spammed wc
    :roll: how did I not see that coming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.